59

The hungry lips pressing themselves onto each other. Baek slid his hands under the tallers shirt, his semi-cold fingertips touching the abs underneath. Chanyeol smirked and pulled the smaller onto the bed, he sat against the frame while Baek settled on his lap. He removed his shirt and quickly grabbed the older. He pulled him closer and attached their lips again, their sweet tongues fighting for dominance. Baekhyun moaned as he felt the large hands squeeze his bottom, he moved his hips forward, and it was complete pleasure. The friction against their erections made both of them let out a sensual tune. The smaller held the youngers shoulder and tried to catch his breath.

"You know... seeing you like this is such a turn-on," Chanyeol smirked as he watched the older roll his eyes. Baek had swollen lips, rosy cheeks, and a pale neck with forming bruises on it. The tent in his pants only grew at the sight. He grabbed the smallers hips and pushed him down. Baek gasped as he felt himself drop onto the length. He pushed Chanyeol aside and removed his pants rather quickly. He then returned to the sturdy thighs and sat with a plop. He looked at his boyfriend with a pout lingering on his lips, the puppy eyes already into place.

"Can you be on top? I don't feel like riding you today. I'm kinda tired." He pursed his lips and waited for the giant to give in. Chan tilted his head before grabbing the olders cheeks. Baek yelped when his face was pulled closer.

"Is that all?" He gulped and thrusted his hips forward, he loved seeing that face of enjoyment on the taller. Chanyeol bit his lip, trying to remain serious.

"Please." Baekhyun knew exactly what he was doing. The large hand that held his back and pushed him down, Chan kissed his chin before whispering in his ear.

"Please, what?"

"Hmmm. Pretty please?" Baekhyun yelped as he felt the slap on his ass; he looked at his boyfriend with a pout. Chanyeol waited for Baek to say the right answer with a knowing stare.

"Fine, fine! Please, da-"

RING!

The moment was interrupted by a sudden call. Chanyeol groaned, taking the phone from the counter. Why did everyone keep interrupting them?

"What." He answered the call, slightly annoyed.

"Is that how you speak to your mother, you brat!" His eyes widened, he was about to speak up, but his words got stuck in his throat. Baek bounced up and then sat down. The friction between their two members was increasing.

"I-I'm sorry. What's wrong?" He mentally cursed himself for stuttering, but he was extremely happy a moan didn't escape his lips. He glared at the smaller and gripped his hips. Baekhyun smiled and nodded. He leaned in with a pretty smirk. "Sorry, daddy." Chanyeol was about to pinch his side, but the older was too fast. Baek rolled off his lap and laid himself on the bed.

"We have to go pick your sister up at the airport."

"Can I have like 15 minutes?"

"No! We're already late, and your sister wanted to see both of us." Chanyeol groaned as he held his forehead in frustration. He just wanted to have his moment with Baekhyun.

"Fine. I'll be out in 5 minutes." His mom sighed through the phone.

"Well, hurry up! Oh, tell Baekhyunnie I said hi." Her voice went from angry to sweet. There was definitely a change in tones when she spoke to her son and when she spoke to her son's boyfriend. Chanyeol said a loud bye before hanging up. He threw his phone to the side, burying his head into his hands before releasing a painful scream. A hand pet his head softly in a comforting manner.

"I'm sorry-" It was like Baek had already expected that response. He quickly stopped his apology. "It's okay, if you have to go, I can't stop you... but you have to make it up to me next time." He pecked his boyfriend's lips before throwing clothes at the taller. Chan caught it with ease; he sighed and got up to change. Walking to the bathroom, he mentally prayed his hard-on would cool down.