27

Taking out his keys, Chanyeol opened the door with his hands still intertwined with the smallers. His keys slightly fumbled, but he was able to open the door and kick it close before locking it once again.

"Ahh, Chanyeol, it's late already- and who are you?" The young lady smiled while staring at the smaller, who immediately wriggled with a shy grin. The taller had mentally prayed his mother would not embarrass him in front of his crush, but his expectations were very low.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you, Mrs..." He bowed 90 degrees making the lady giggle.

"Mrs. Park. Nice to meet you! Chanyeol, you finally found yourself a cute and respectful one." She slapped her son's shoulder, making his ears fume with blush. He knew this would happen, which is why he needed to get Baekhyun to his room immediately. "We're going to go to my room. Is it cool if he stays the night?" He raised a brow, smiling at his mom. She couldn't hold back the smirk that was crawling up in anticipation.

"Of course, sweetie, just don't have too much fun and don't be so lou-"

"OKAY, LET'S GO, BAEK!" Chanyeols loud voice outdid his mothers as he dragged Baekhyun up the stairs. He gently pushed the smaller into the room and closed the door with a sigh.

"Your mom seems nice." Baekhyun laughed as he looked around the room. The grey walls were pretty against the dim lights. The room was filled with so many musical items, although it radiated a more athletic style. Baekhyun noticed everything from the big guitar to the small lit candle that made the room smell like vanilla. His eyes went towards the small frame showing a tiny baby Chanyeol with his family. The smaller muttered out a low chuckle and observed the picture a bit closer.

"You look so cute and chubby..." His mumbled words didn't go unnoticed by the flushed taller. His face ran red, hastily trying to take the picture out of the boy's hold. "I might die from embarrassment." Baekhyun solely grinned at the cuteness exerted by the flustered boy.

"It's okay. I think you still look handsome and adorable, baby Park."

"Whatever... Do you want water or something? You said you were tired before, so you can start sleeping if you want." Baek shook his head. He fell onto the bed with a hum before staring at the taller with a teasing stare. "I'm tired. Why don't you sing me a lullaby?" Chan scoffed at the flirty remark, but he still grabbed his guitar. The smaller gasped at how pretty the fierce crimson color shined in the dark room. He mumbled a few "wow's" and "pretty's" as he gawked at the beautiful instrument.

"What should I play?"

"Anything."

He slowly moved his fingers and tapped his foot with the beat. The melody was soft and so reassuring; the older knew he had heard this song before. He hummed with the song, closing his eyes at the gentle tune. His lips unconsciously opened to sing with the "lullaby," the lyrics escaping his tongue without hesitation. When he heard his own voice enter his ears, he not only surprised himself but the silent man playing the guitar as well.

"I love you baby

And if it's quite all right.

I need you baby

To warm the lonely nights.

I love you baby

Trust in me when I say..."