• 20

"BREAKING NEWS! Welcome back to your daily news, and well, for today, we have a very important topic. On the highway of mill-way, two cars completely demolished each other in a crash. In one of the cars, a father and son were found unconscious while in the other the wanted criminal Park Byung-ho was found dead in his vehicle from the hit...."

---------------------

November 21st. 7:45 AM

"Luhan!"

The boy turned around with a smile. He recognized that sweet voice anywhere. He waved at the younger and waited for him at the school's entrance.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I just wanted to see you and ask if we can hang out today?" Sehun tilted his head, slightly worried the older would reject him. The action could've gone unnoticed by anyone but to Luhan... it was the cutest thing ever. His ears turned a bright red, but he still stuttered out an answer.

"Y-yeah sure, I'll tell the other gu-"

"No... I mean, just us two." Sehun rubbed the back of his neck, fearing the rejection that might come. Luhan, on the other hand, almost lost his balance. He turned to the boy with a confused smile as he scratched his head.

"Eh?"

"You know... just you and me." Luhan couldn't really tell, which was fortunate for Sehun, but... the younger was literally preparing himself for death. He felt incredibly flustered, and he kept biting his lip to stop the overpowering blush from spreading onto his face. He was nervous just looking at the older but, he was determined to keep his composure.

"Oh um- sure!" Luhan turned away, covering his mouth while silently screaming at the proposal. He pinched his arm, making sure to keep his pace steady.

This must be a dream...

It's too good to be true-

"By the way, have you seen Baek? I need to return this calculus book, but he isn't answering his phone." Luhan hummed while checking his own device. His best friend wasn't answering his messages either. He left earlier than usual when they had plans to walk to school together. He could only hope that the boy was already in homeroom and not fooling around somewhere else. He shrugged his sore shoulders and slipped his phone back into his pocket. "He hasn't been answering me either. He might be talking with coach since he left early, but you can just give it to him before lunch." Sehun opened his mouth in the perfect shape of an 'o' as he slapped his hands together.

"That makes sense. Chanyeol had a meeting this morning too. They might be discussing captain-related stuff." They both nodded. The idea sounded believable since there was a tournament nearing, but... Luhan just wished Baekhyun had sent him a message. It would've put his worry to sleep and made his walk to school a lot calmer. He spent ten minutes searching for Baekhyun inside his house until he came to the realization that the younger was actually gone and not playing a trick on him.

Ding!

He glanced at the school bell and winced at the piercing alarm. "Let's hurry up. Homeroom should've started by now."

---------------------

He let out a soft moan when being pulled closer. Chanyeol deepened the kiss with his hands circling small shapes into the wide set of hips. Baekhyun titled his head and hummed in satisfaction before tearing away, slightly biting his lips with a teasing smile.