25

TW: Violence/Blood

November 22nd. 7:10 PM

"Who sent you? I will not repeat myself."

The boss directed in a harsh tone. The beaten-up male stayed silent. The only sound was the stained iron chains that dripped red. His injuries worsened with every punch, but that only excited the two guards beside him. They held bloody fists and knives, along with mischievous smirks spread on top of their faces.

"I stay loyal to my boss, you fucker! You ain't getting shit from m-"

Bang!

He let out a piercing scream as the bullet struck down his groin. "I asked you a fucking question. The next bullet is going up your ass, so speak up." He bluntly spoke while pointing his gun towards the screaming man.

"W-WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE? I'M NOT AFTER YOU!"

"But you're after my partner's son. They are a friend of mine, and I will not hesitate to kill anyone who does any harm towards my boys, so speak. Who the fuck sent you to follow that boy?!" His voice rose, intensifying his glare at the seated man. He was beginning to get aggravated, he knew people would be after the younger, but he didn't think it would be this soon. The man stayed quiet once again.

Well, this will be a long night.

He smiled before grabbing a knife and approaching the terrified man. "You don't seem to know who I am... any guesses, perhaps?" The man shifted his stare towards the ground with a frightened shake. The older chuckled at the sight before leaning down and pressing the cold knife against his cheek. He looked him in the eye with a darkened smile.

"Does Kang Daesung ring a bell?"

He tilted his head and let out a sinister laugh. The tied-up man was trembling far too much at the sudden realization. He hastily tried to move away, but the sharp knife only pressed into his cheek with more strength.

"Let's start having some fun, shall we?"

---------------------

November 22nd. 7:21 PM

"Welco- oh hello Baekhyun!" The older man waved once he saw the youngster enter his store. He immediately noticed the odd shift in the youngers usual personality. Baekhyun would always come in with a smile and fool around in his shop... but this time, the smaller came in with tears running down his face and a visible frown on his lips.

This wasn't the Baekhyun he always saw.

"Ahh, hello!" He respectfully bowed, smiling at the older, who knew the grin was fake. Before the younger could drift into the aisles, he spoke up. For once, he had lowered his old newspaper to meet eyes with the teenage boy. "Get whatever you want and enjoy it, kid. It's on me; don't worry about it." He smiled before going back to reading the crumpled paper in his hand. Baekhyun sniffled as he wiped his running tears and bowed again.

"Thank you, sir!" He walked to every aisle with heavy feet. He grabbed his favorite ramen with cheese along with a coke bottle and a small container of pickled vegetables. Baek stared at the crunchy shrimp chips settled at the top shelf. He licked his slightly swollen lips and lifted his hand.

To no surprise, he couldn't reach.

Even on his tippy toes, it was still a useless attempt.

He glared at his legs before trying once more. He whined as he jumped to get the chips he was craving. His fingers barely grazed the bottom of the bag, making him finally lose faith and give up. He rubbed his face at how embarrassing he probably looked trying to grab a bag of chips while continuing his sobs. This was surely becoming the worst day ever-