• 16

Baekhyun looked up from his phone after feeling all the attention shift onto him. He let out a sigh and turned off his device. He fixed his seating position and faced the group with a nod. Jongin took the initiative to ask the question since Sehun still seemed shaken from the kiss.

"Truth or dare."

"Truth." He gulped while turning to look at his peers. Most of them wanted to ask the same question, so; it would be best to ask now. Jongin swallowed down his worries before turning to Baek once more.

"Why are you mad at Chanyeol?" Baekhyun froze. Of course, they were curious. What else would they possibly ask? Baekhyun grabbed a strawberry and plopped it into his mouth with a pop. He munched on the fruit and shrugged. "He was being a little bitch. Nothing unusual." He earned a nudge for his "rude" words. Luhan eyed him for a moment before returning his worried gaze towards Jongin. "You'll have to be a bit more specific." Baekhyun nearly laughed out loud. Was he supposed to admit that he was upset that he and the taller were never friends? How he felt stupid for thinking such a thing for the past two months? The thought of it alone was embarrassing, especially since he was in the room listening. Baekhyun rubbed his forehead before speaking up.

"Dare."

He didn't understand why Kai was smiling so bright. The smirk on his face never died down, even when he whispered the plan to his neighboring peers. Baekhyun croaked out a nervous laugh when a few of his friends began to surround him. "Haha... what are you guys doing-" Before he could resist, they grabbed him with full force and dragged him into the closet. He didn't see the point in the dare until he saw the person accompanying him inside. He hissed at the crowded space and pressed himself against the other unwillingly.

"Seven minutes in heaven!" Chen flinched at the curses thrown at him from the small closet.

"What the fuck are you doing-"

"I didn't agree to this-"

"Don't have too much fun. Bye~"

Click.

"There's no fucking way they locked the door." Baekhyun wrapped the doorknob against his palm and shook it quickly. They could hear snicking from outside, which answered their doubts on the door being locked from the other side. Baek continued his useless attempts before leaning back into the shelves. He nearly crashed into a bunch of fixing tools for forgetting about the tight space. He could barely move, and the person he was pressing against was currently being ignored, so-

"Fuck my life."

"If you just answered the question, we wouldn't be here." Chanyeol sighed with an annoyed stare. He didn't understand why he had to get dragged into this mess as well. The room was already crowded enough. But sure, just throw in a pair that wants to kill each other, no problem. Baekhyun scoffed while clicking his tongue. "Shut the fuck up. This is all your fault, to begin with." The taller looked down at him with an amused smile.

"Enlighten me. You suddenly started avoiding me after we started to get along, and you didn't want to listen to my explanation."

"You were the one who said we weren't fucking friends. We are just tolerating each other for the sake of Suho and Yixing, right?"

"You accuse me so much of supposedly pretending to be your friend but, is that how you've been thinking this entire time? What? You just don't want to own up to it and decided to play the victim instead-"

"I already explained my fucking part. Even if Suho-hyung asked me to be nice, I wouldn't have done all of this crap for the sake of it. We could've not spoken at all and stopped the fighting. They would've been happy with that small bit of effort."