94

Some members were shocked by the sudden change in appearance. His white hair was now neatly covered with a dark brown wig. His face had slight makeup on to cover up his noticeable beauty marks. His jawline was darkened, and his killer look was enhanced with a bit of eyeliner.

He looked absolutely stunning.

Baekhyun stretched his sore arms before organizing his beauty supplies. He didn't do his makeup quite often, but he still kept his bag around just in case. He left his seat with his somewhat altered appearance; he was ready to conduct the mission.

"Wow, hyung! You look pretty!" He turned his head to meet the excited male. Jake was also involved in the mission, but he was not going to enter the mansion, which explained his casual attire. He was going to be settled in a vehicle nearby to hack into the house's camera system. Baekhyun gave the boy a quick smile before tying the mask onto his face. This time around, he wasn't covering his mouth area. Instead, the mask was placed above his eyes. The design of the mask was an original black and white pattern that gave off an old but expensive look. It matched his black silk suit and leather gloves. He looked rich and gave off a sweet aroma that would definitely put everyone under a love spell.

"We should get going."

With that, the pair entered their separate vehicles and made their way to the masquerade event. Baekhyun carefully adjusted his gloves as his driver reviewed the mission with him. He was feeling pretty confident about the entire setup since he did put a lot of thought into this plan. To begin, his gloves were covered in someone else's fingerprints. This would allow him to touch Cinthia Castillo without leaving a trail. They had actually used one of her guard's fingerprints to make it seem like the guard had done the murder. Not only that, but Baekhyun also had multiple weapons and syringes covered beneath his suit. He had at least one knife and a spare gun just in case he did get caught. The needles, on the other hand...

You'll soon understand their purpose.

The car had stopped, alerting Baek of their quick arrival. He thanked his driver before exiting the vehicle with a blank expression. His eyes examined the mansion for a few seconds. He checked for any exits and counted the number of guards positioned outside. His rushed inspection concluded when he reached the entrance. He nodded at the front guards and showed them the authentic symbol against his blazer. The original French emblem let the smaller pass in no time. He entered the beautiful ballroom with a confident stance. Eyes were glued on him the second he appeared inside. Women were staring at him with prurient curiosity as he walked by. They wondered who the man was and desired to be recognized by him. He was dressed in elegant attire and was extremely handsome, even with a mask on. Everyone was stunned with a sudden wave of interest.

Baek easily mixed in with the crowd after greeting a few individuals. He avoided the lustful selves and proceeded to go around the room, trying to find Cinthia Castillo. As he nears the bar section, he hears the familiar cocky voice enter his ears. He settles down at one of the bar seats and turns his head to stare at the group of women.

There she was. Cinthia Castillo stood beside other women with an expensive hawk pin on her wine-colored dress. Her arrogant smile spread onto her face as she continued to brag about her success. The target was located... now it just had to be eliminated.

"Cinthia, that is truly incredible-" The woman stops speaking when she feels a brush against her shoulder. She turned to the newcomer and immediately grew flustered at the striking appearance. The male slightly bowed his head with a sweet smile towards the group.

"My apologies." The lady quickly waved, covering her pretty laugh with her feminine hands.

"It isn't an issue!" She smiled at the handsome man and discreetly observed his body. He was dressed in expensive clothing, and he also had a lean yet toned physical appearance. Her eyes were stuck on the symbol above his suit before she decided to speak up.