41

"Yoda?"

"Hmmm?"

"Class starts in a few minutes."

They had been hugging for the past 20 minutes. After the tiny incident in the hallway, Chanyeol softly dragged him to the field. No one was there anymore, so he sat himself down on the bleachers and put Baekhyun on top of his lap. They just hugged in silence, thinking over their arguments and misunderstandings.

"Yeah, we should start going." Chanyeol groaned, but he didn't move. He felt so comfortable and warm; he would choose this over class any day.

"So..."

"In five minutes." Baekhyun nodded, laying his head back on his boyfriend's shoulder. He couldn't help but wonder about his other angered friends. Chanyeol had apologized for his actions, but there were still two other individuals who were extremely upset with him.

"Chan?"

"Hmm?"

"Are Jongdae and Jongin still mad at me?" Chanyeol looked up and stared into the honey brown eyes. He caressed the boy's cheek, hoping it would calm the worry emitting off of him. "No. I talked to them already. They said they aren't mad anymore and want to apologize for what they said." Baekhyun nodded.

That's good-

He was pulled out of his thoughts when a storm of kisses came his way. Chanyeol pecked his face quickly, making the older boy smile brightly. A set of giggles escaped his pink lips as he tried pushing the taller away.

"Alright, let's go before we get in trouble."

Pulling themselves up, they grabbed their bags and went to their first class. Their hands were intertwined. The warm ones were finally holding the usual cold hands. Baekhyun swung them high like a small child as he continued to giggle.

"So in today's lesson- ah, you guys are here. Please take a seat." Their professor smiled, seeing the pair finally arrive. They nodded and went to their designated seats that were pretty distant from one another. Daniel waved at Baekhyun, who simply returned the smile.

"I see you fixed things hmmm~" Baekhyun chuckled with a nod.

"Yeah, fortunately." Daniel eyed him a bit anxiously.

"You have to be careful, though..." He whispered to himself, but Baekhyun quickly caught on.

"Why?" Daniels breath hitched.

"W-well-"

"Mr. Byun! Do you have the answer to the first question?" Baekhyun stared at his book and averted his eyes to the problem section.

"Umm. A?"

"Correct!" The teacher proceeded to teach the lesson while Baekhyun continued with his notes. Daniel had looked away, choosing to focus on his textbook instead of answering the older. Baek stared at his binder with a noticeable pout.

Why do I have to be careful?

---------------------

"Baek!" He turned to the voice with the plate of food in his hand.

"Yes?" Daniel smiled and pointed to the table with Jaebum. "I'll sit with my brother again. If anything happens, don't run out like yesterday." Baekhyun nodded. He went to his table and sat confused when he only saw 10 of his friends.

Luha-

"Luhan had to ask the teacher a few questions about the lesson. He'll be back in a few." Chanyeol kissed his cheek softly when the older sat beside him. Baekhyun smiled when the question he had in mind was easily answered.