PLEASE READ!

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♡⊂ʕ•ᴥ•⊂ʔ

AND WE ARE BACK IN ACTION!

I'm finally back after a huge break! I finished editing most of the story and I'm really happy with how I changed it and how well it's going. Gonna start off with a massive THANK YOU for everyone who is reading my stories. I've gone a long way with my writing and I hope you are enjoying the AU I created.

So let's answer a few of the questions I THINK you guys may have. (If I didn't address them make sure to comment and I'll answer your questions there!)

1. Any additions or changes to the story?
Yes! Not that many but there are some. Since I wanted more development from enemies to friends to lovers, I did a lot of additions and changes in the beginning of the story. All of the chapters with new scenes or huge edits, there will be a "•" before the number of the chapter. For example "• 1." From chapters 30 and so on, I didn't really change much. It was mainly just editing my spelling, rechecking my work, and correcting some autocorrects or grammar mistakes. I'm still working on some chapters so ignore the following updates from 50+

2. All chapters changed?
Yes and no. Technically they did since I had to fix up some mistakes and add more details. But fully changed? As in the whole chapter was completely renewed? No. Only the chapters with the small dots are the new additions/changed chapters.

3. Chapters moved?
Yes. So because of the confusion with some extras that I added, I placed all of my extras like the Halloween or Valentine special, at the end. I plan to unpublish them for the time being and adding them again when I finish the story so that it isn't messy or annoying for some readers. And if y'all didn't know, the specials that I have published are not part of the storyline. They are just cute chapters I wrote with the holiday spirit. I will add more extras and specials when I finish the official story, so I will just publish those chapters when the time comes.

4. Chapters removed or added?
Yes. I removed/replaced a few chapters for the sake of the development I wanted. For some scenes, I just relocated them in different chapters to keep the plot and chapters similar to the previous storyline. But yes I did delete and add new chapters because I felt like it just worked better that way. I also added a prologue to just have readers prepared for the mess they are about to get into. I would honestly recommend that you just read the story from like prologue to chapter 30. Everything else from that point is basically the same thing.

5. Ending of the story?
Well... it's coming. The story has surpassed the 100 chapters mark and it's mainly because my chapters are quite short. This will be the longest story, in chapters, that I have ever written and that I will ever write because it was a bit stressful. I don't want to drag the story so the ending is near. Bet on at most 15-20 chapters more. I will not surpass the 120 chapter zone. After I'm done I will add cute extras, maybe some smut, maybe some angst. I don't know yet- but yeah just be ready because... it's gonna be a mess.

That's pretty much it! If you guys have questions or any comments please make sure to let me know! I love reading suggestions & comments in general so DON'T BE SHY- 🐥

I wanted to post the story before August started, so the chapters from 50 and so on are still in editing. I decided to post the story even with those chapters on hold because the main changes were in the beginning. The chapters from 50 and so on only require a few grammar and spelling checks. If you see that I have updated the story multiple times, it is because I am still editing those chapters. Pay no mind to them in the meantime since the main changes are in the beginning!

Gonna give myself a quick shout out but also let you guys know that I do have Twitter. I plan on posting short AUs there (tweetfics) and I also just have a main account where I support many idols and upload my art work.

My AU account :

My main/regular account :

I do plan on uploading a few stories there, but I will still post on Wattpad of course

I do plan on uploading a few stories there, but I will still post on Wattpad of course. Twitter is mainly for my short AUs. Stories that consist of only a few chapters like 5-10. My longer AUs, like this one, those will be posted on Wattpad. You guys can still follow me on Twitter to keep yourselves notified because I will post new story ideas and I will for sure ask for suggestions/thoughts. We can be MUTUALS!

That's all!

Another huge thank you to all of you. Thank you for being so patient and waiting for me to edit and update this story. It's nearing its end but I still want to add cute extras so STAY TUNED! Stay safe and please stay happy!

I'll go back to updating weekly (one or two chapters a week.)

I will keep this up just incase some readers forget/haven't read this notice yet. (Today is July 31st, 2021 btw)

Get ready for the end, BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE A ROLLERCOASTER!

<3

Love you all! Stay safe and healthy :)

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♡⊂ʕ•ᴥ•⊂ʔ