58

"I'm horny."

Chanyeol choked on his spit before turning to the smiling male. Baekhyun was swinging his legs innocently as if he hadn't said a dirty remark a few seconds before. Chan approached him with a serious stare. Baekhyun nearly shivered with the intense look.

"Repeat that." Baekhyun grinned while leaning towards his boyfriend.

"I'm." He tilted his head, a smirk lingering on his soft lips. Chanyeol watched as he got closer and closer. The urge to pull him in for a kiss was increasing.

"Horny." Before Baek could make another dirty remark, Chanyeol pulled him in. Their lips crashed together, a make-out session that was harsh but sweet at the same time. The smaller wrapped his arms around the tallers neck, a throaty moan escaping his lips when he felt the hand on his thighs. Chan pulled him forward, the hand on the other's neck lightly pressing here and there. His hand went down to the olders thighs. He gave it a hard squeeze, smirking once he heard another pleasurable hum. What Chanyeol didn't expect was the small hands that began to palm him through his pajamas. He muffled a moan and trailed kisses down the olders neck. Baekhyun whimpered, feeling the sweet but painful sting against his skin. His body was trembling in need. Both of them were suffering with extremely hard erections.

"We should go to your room." Chanyeol was about to pick him up, but the hands on his shoulders stopped him. He looked at Baekhyun, shaking his head with a pout on his lips. The taller grabbed his chin, making him face forward. He squeezed the smallers cheeks and smiled.

"Explain, sweetheart." Baekhyun removed the hands on his face and glared at the younger. He touched his neck that was already beginning to bruise.

"Why not do it here?" Chanyeol raised a brow, leaning in with a smirk.

"Here?" Baekhyun nodded and slowly got off the table.

"Mhm. Right against the counter." Chanyeol wanted to rip his clothes off and fuck him right then and there. Unfortunately, the door slammed open before he could even move.

"Aish! That kid is so disrespectful to his uncle!" Heechul complained, slamming the door as he entered his house. The couple glanced at each other and immediately separated. Baekhyun started to wash the already cleaned fruit while Chanyeol tried to return to the leftover food.

"Yah Baekhyun-" He entered the dining room finding the pair calmly making food. Baekhyun waved at his uncle, who huffed in complete annoyance.

"You cannot believe how annoying Daehyun is. He is demanding that I take you to his house right now, and I literally explained to him that you had school. That little jerk called the school and figured out that you skipped. I swear to god, I'll kill him one day by accident." Heechul's sarcasm made the two youngsters laugh. Daehyun was being a little cry baby asking to see his baby brother immediately. Heechul would love to accidentally throw a brick in the direction of his nephew's head. He could easily say he was playing catch with the heavy item, who wouldn't believe him-

"Why does he want to see me?"

Baekhyun raised a brow, confused. He didn't know Daehyun that well, although he still is suspicious of the fact that he does seem familiar. He looks like his older brother, but... again, he was told that his brother passed away when he was young. The dead can't come back to life, right? But that only works if the person was actually dead... what if he never died? What if his brother was just in hiding? Those conspiracies ran through Baek's head as he wondered where his brother was.