43

"Remember to set up an alarm. I don't want you to be late tomorrow-" Heechul was quickly interrupted.

"I know!" Baekhyun whined, lying on his bed, he snuggled under his blanket with a pout. Heechul cooed at the sight. His nephew was the cutest brat ever. "Fine. Get some rest. If you need anything, I'll be in the living room with Siwon." Baekhyun nodded. A smile grew on his face as he felt his uncle kiss his head.

"If you have nightmares again, come to us, okay?" Baekhyun looked at him, slightly stunned.

How did he know-

"You were whimpering in your sleep. You think I don't notice when you wake up at three in the morning every day to get a glass of water?" Baekhyun looked down in embarrassment. "Don't be ashamed. Everyone has nightmares, so it's completely fine. But when you have one again, don't be scared to come to my room and tell me." Heechul ruffled his hair and turned off the lights.

"Sleep well. I better not catch you on your phone-"

"Hyung!" Baekhyun whined again.

"Fine, fine, I'm going." He chuckled, finally closing the door, leaving his nephew to rest. Baekhyun stared at the ceiling, his mind roaming in too many directions disturbing his sleep.

Would it be better to tell them about my actual life instead of them finding out on their own?

But what if they react badly...

He sighed and turned to his phone, feeling it vibrated.

Daniel

-Hey hyung, they captured one of the guys from Bullets. Are you going to interrogate him tomorrow? Remember, we need to get rid of him afterward-

He turned his phone off, choosing not to read the rest of the message. He let out a sigh, almost laughing at how pitiful he was.

Get rid of?

I can't kill anyone.

I know dad wanted me to take this position as a mafia boss, but I don't know anything about killing or robbing. Sure I can hack and fight, but I'm not even at the level yet to be a boss...

What do I do?

Putting his phone down, he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. He prayed that a nightmare wouldn't creep into his dreams once again.

---------------------

"Papa!"

The little boy ran to his father's arm with a big smile on his face.

"Ah, my little boy is growing up!" He pinched his cheeks with a chuckle.

"Go with your big brother. Papa has to handle some business, okay?" The little boy nodded and ran to his older sibling with an excited grin.

---------------------

Beep!