53

"Yes. We're together."

Daehyun felt relief but also disappointment serge through him. He had a feeling his brother was gay, and he fully supported it. The thoughts that worried him were...

Is this Chanyeol kid good enough?

He didn't want his baby brother to get heartbroken by a school jock. He wanted Baekhyun to feel loved and experience a healthy relationship.

Was Chanyeol able to give him that?

Taking out his phone, he looked for Baekhyuns file. He had asked his assistant to update his brother's documents on any relationships he had. For an odd reason, Chanyeols data could not be found or transported to the overall file. He stared at the taller boy confused, it was too quiet, and the air seemed suspicious. Daehyun glared at the worried boy before folding his hands. He put his phone aside and began to ask the basic questions Chanyeol should know.

"When's Baekhyuns birthday?" Chanyeol raised his brow and answered slowly.

"May 6th." Daehyun nodded and asked another question.

"What's his zodiac?"

"Taurus. Why are you asking these questions?" Daehyun scoffed before glaring at the boy in front of him.

"I need to see if you know the basic stuff. Have you guys had a first date?" Chanyeol tensed up. They didn't really go out to eat together. They would usually hang out at Chanyeols house, or they'd be at the baseball field together. Chan suddenly felt guilty for not taking the smaller to an 'actual' date. Daehyun noticed the troubled atmosphere.

"No first date? Really? How long have you been dating?"

"Almost two months." Daehyun nodded. Their relationship was just starting, so Baekhyun wouldn't be so heartbroken if it ended early.

"So, how'd you two meet." Chanyeol looked down. Their first meeting wasn't necessarily the best.

Freshman year of highschool had just begun. The school was starting to release flyers for the upcoming sport events. The school had one of the strongest athletic records among all the other schools in the district. Sports like basketball, baseball, soccer all had outstanding players who presented fantastic athletic abilities.

"Tryouts for the baseball team will be held today after school. All students who are interested in playing the sport must go to the field after 9th period. The girl's volleyball team will also be holding tryouts this afternoon at the gymnasium. All female students who are interested, please report to Ms. Clyne's office before the end of the day."

The students in homeroom began to chatter again after the intercom turned quiet. Baekhyun stared at Luhan, who was physically shaking from nerves.

"Lu... you do know we're going to be fine, right?" The older shook his head and let out a slight whine. He wanted to bang his head against the desk and just pass out. Tapping his leg nervously was not helping him calm down.

"No. What if we don't make the team? Or what if you make the team and I don't? I'll be all alone, and y-you will find better friends. I'll have to be the school loner and eat lunch in the bathroom, or something-" Baekhyun pulled him into a hug, caressing his back softly. Luhan released a troubled sigh and pressed his forehead against the youngers shoulder.

"Lu. We've been playing baseball since middle school. We trained with Mr. Hwang, and in case you forgot, he is literally the coach for the highschool team. He was the one who told us to try out for the official Baseball team." Luhan blinked a couple of times in confusion.