• 18

"Dad! Daddy, play with me; come on!" Little Baekhyun yelled as he threw the ball at his dad.

"Alright, little man, show me your skills, the skills you got from papa!" He carefully placed the bat into the small hands before grabbing the ball. He softly tossed it into the air, observing his son with worry.

Baekhyun hit it with ease and smiled as he jumped up and down.

"I did it, papa!"

He was scooped off the floor and covered in kisses and cuddles.

"You sure did, champion. Now let's go treat you to some ice cream!" His dad smiled as he ruffled baby Baekhyuns hair.

---------------------

"Did I just see the Park Chanyeol drop off the one and only Byun Baekhyun at MY house?"

"Lu!"

"Oh, so y'all are like serious?"

"Hyung! We aren't dating."

"Yet-"

Baekhyun covered his ears while yelling random sounds. Luhan continued to chant 'chanbaek' and circle the younger with a smirk. He pulled him into a teasing shoulder hug before beginning his interrogation. "Why was he walking you here?" Baekhyun shrugged. "He just offered to." He rubbed his chin with a curious hum.

"He likes you-"

"Lu! It was already getting dark, and he was going this way either way." Luhan squinted his eyes at the boy stuck in the 'in-denial' phase. He sat on the couch with a raised brow and folded hands.

"Baekhyun. Have you figured out if you like him or not? Hanging out with him like this can help you fix up your feelings! This walk must've given you a few new thoughts." He nodded in agreement, but he was still confused over one main thing. "I really liked how comfortable we were, but... I don't know if I like him in general? What if I simply enjoyed the kiss? But then again, he can be really sweet sometimes- but what if I'm only noticing that because I want to kiss him again-" Luhan dropped his jaw while leaning into his palm. The younger started to ramble off again, so Luhan only paid attention to the few words he found necessary. He waved his hands in front of the boy to halt his mumbling.

"If you were only attracted to the kiss... would you kiss anyone else?"

"I don't think so."

"So you want to kiss him because... it's going to be him that you're kissing?"

"I think-"

"We need to figure these feelings out asap but- NOT NOW! I was preparing my 'Luhans fun-time' for half an hour." He pointed to the staircase with a mischievous smile. "We have to try it out before my parents get home. If they find the sled out, they're going to kill me, so hurry up. We can have this boy talk after a few snacks." Baekhyun liked the sound of that. After a bit of time, he might be able to piece his thoughts together and reason with his feelings finally. Forcing them to come out right now was going to be useless. 'Luhans fun-time' seemed harmless, so Baek thought it would be nice to pass some time and settle his feelings after relaxing.