120

August 2nd. 7:12 PM

The company was filled with new products, and the trucks with new supplies just kept coming in. The workers kept small conversations going but concentrated on their sections with care. These were expensive drugs and weapons they were working with right now. The workers set all of the checked and confirmed sets aside into organized piles before grabbing another bin and emptying the unnecessary and used items.

"Young master. 1/3 of the products have been shipped to Los Angeles. We are making the other packages right now."

At the mention of the young master, everyone turned to greet him. He gave them a small wave and returned the respectful bow. All of the workers returned to their task, but they all kept the underboss's face in mind. His slim yet built figure and his sharp nose and chin. He was glowing under the bright lights of the storage room. He was wearing a grey button-up shirt and an open shiny black blazer on top. His first few top buttons were undone, and his black tie was loosely wrapped around his collar. His black jeans that pressed perfectly against his toned thighs. And that beautiful hair color of his.

A white that had become an enchanting blondish grey.

It wasn't every day that they got to see his handsome face. He barely comes to Japan, and he usually keeps his mask on for his own comfort. It's surprising to see him so refreshed and confident in a night filled with work. You'd think he'd be stressing out a bit, but in all honesty, he never showed many emotions, in the company, that is. They would hear a yell or two, maybe even a laugh if his peers were helping around the company, but most of the time, the blond-haired boy didn't express his feelings.

However, this time he didn't have to say anything. His glowing skin and twitching grin said enough.

"The drugs look wonderful. Was our trade with Kim Sungho? His products aren't bad, I see." He took immediate steps to get a hold of all the individual table reports on the material and their reliability. He skimmed through the first section and hummed a bit relieved. It's nice to know some gangs are actually reliable and good business people.

"Young master. Will you stay until we're done?"

He tilted his head and checked off a few sections, counting the few remaining. It wouldn't take too long, so he could wait and then send the report to his brother but-

The protective hand on his hip didn't think that was a good idea.

There was a gentle tap on his hip that slowly trailed to his waist. He continued to look over the files, but his body did lean towards the new warmth behind him.

"Love, our dinner reservation is in an hour. Shall we start heading out?"

He hummed yet proceeded to check off a few boxes and observations. He let the taller pull him closer while he worked a bit more. "Did you finish all of your work?" Chanyeol hummed and leaned down with an affectionate smile. "I cleaned everything off my desk. No more work until I'm back in Seoul." The smaller nodded and turned to the guards, ignoring the youngers presence for a few seconds.

"The drugs and weapons have to be transferred to Daegu. It has to arrive by tomorrow, so get that package done first. I'll talk to Daehyun about the reports, so that shouldn't be an issue. The sections missing are just-" The clipboard was gently taken out of his hand, although quickly so that he couldn't take it back.

"You work too much, Baek. I'll take care of the rest."

He blinked Luhan and Chris's way with a blank expression. The older pair smiled and pushed the blond boy closer to the exit with stern glares. "We will finish the last few sections. Enjoy your date night." Luhan gave him a sneaky wink and, judging by Chanyeols deep chuckle, he assumed the taller saw the apparent action. Baekhyun reached for the documents to write one more thing, but Chanyeol pulled him away.