Description/ Characters

(Before you continue reading

(Before you continue reading. I just wanna say I really like how I edited the cover for this book.

Also for any readers from the past. I want you all to now that I updated the whole story so I suggest that you reread so that you don't miss anything new.

ANYWAYS CONTINUE!)

Main Arts Academy, a school where students from all careers can join. Those who love acting, singing, or dancing. And the ones who enjoy math equations, chemistry experiments, and look forward to becoming a doctor. The business kids who aspire to start their own company, or the students who want to be lawyers. A school where even those who are still confused about their career, can join and search for their new upcoming passion.

Main Arts Academy, the school everyone applies to and hopes to get accepted. Main Arts Academy... the school with the biggest trouble making baseball players.

The baseball team is filled with talent... especially the two captains. Two captains on the Baseball team.Weird right?

The baseball team is one of the schools proudest sport division. Not only have they gotten to the championships, but they also have beat so many other school. Main Arts Academy holds strength when it comes to Baseball. The team is incredible. The amazing skills that the pitchers and catchers hold. The thrilling speed of sliding to third base during a game. The Academy's baseball team is known for its fantastic physical ability's and its... well...

The Main Arts Academy... The school where the baseball team captains absolutely hate each other for no exact reason.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Main Characters

Byun Baekhyun

• A cute fluffball

• A cute fluffball. Everyone at school thinks he's adorable... but they still try not to anger him.

• Knows how to fight. Was in Hapkido.