• 15

November 14th. 10:36 AM

TW: Sexual Assault

Hands roamed his body with only lust on their mind. Baek shivered as he tried to push them away, but he just wasn't strong enough. His muffled screams that were covered by large hands. And his kicking feet that were only swinging in the air with no success. His eyes were already forming tears. He couldn't help but feel devastated by the situation he was in.

"Help..."

"You okay?" Baekhyun jumped at the feeling against his shoulder. He turned to see Luhan right beside him in the school library. Baek had a free period, so he decided to hang out in the quiet space. He didn't think he would fall asleep on his geometry notebook. Luhan, on the other hand, came to return a few books like an errand boy. He ended up staying inside after he saw the honey-like hair from a distance. Baekhyun had been extremely stressed since the fight with Chanyeol. The older didn't know much about what had occurred, but he knew the basics. The least he could do was comfort and stay with the younger for now. This particular fight with the taller hit a lot harder than any of their previous arguments. Luhan was surprised to find the boy so distraught, but he knew he had to do something to fix this mess.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Baekhyun rubbed his eyes, still shaken up by the weird dream he had. He closed his geometry book and yawned. Luhan just watched the boy lay his head back down with a sleepy face. He brought a hand to the light hair and rubbed it in small motions.

"It looked like you were having a nightmare..." The smaller nodded while nuzzling his head closer into his arms. He enjoyed the head pats; they were somewhat comforting. Luhan wiggled closer, still a bit nervous with the idea he had in mind. Baekhyun most definitely will kill him after this, but... it was worth a shot.

"Hey Baek. Do you want to come over today? You can sleep over for the weekend, and we can catch up on that series we never finished." The younger seemed to enjoy that idea. He nuzzled his head closer to the warm palm on his head with a nod. "That would be nice." He checked his phone for a moment and saw no notifications from his mother or uncle. He was hoping she was still at his uncle's house instead of returning to the hell she called home. Besides all of this school stuff, his problems at home weren't any better. He's been sleeping over at his uncles, sometimes even crashing at a friend's place. All because of his stepfather. This was a lot worst than last year or the years before. It felt like he was going to get hit every day since Seonjin was basically camping inside the house waiting for him to come. It was just stressful and overwhelming, with everything else happening. He could just hope this hangout made him feel better.

Spoiler: It doesn't.

.
.
.

November 14th. 3:15 PM

"Luhan, what the fuck is wrong with you?! Why is he here?!" He rubbed his temples with a scowl while the older laughed nervously. He held his elbow with an awkward smile, slowly stepping away from the raging boy. "Ahahaha... did I not mention this was a group hangout?" Baekhyun turned to him with a blank expression. This was the last thing he wanted. He was tired, and interacting with all of his friends would only worsen his headache.

"I'm leaving."

"Come on! Chanyeol just came because he was dragged here. We're going to play some games, and he probably won't participate. If he starts making you uncomfortable, I won't hesitate to kick him out. I promise." Baekhyun hummed before pointing towards the living room, where everyone was seated. They were the only two missing since they were still arguing in the hallway.