• 9

October 16th. 5:26 PM

It felt like dejavú.

The same place.

The same time.

Different outfits but the same intentions.

"I swear... you must be stalking me or something-"

Chanyeol scoffed and continued to walk away, choosing not to argue with the smaller boy. He noticed the steps that followed closely behind him, but he just didn't bother to turn around and talk to the older. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but... a part of him worried about saying the wrong thing or possibly offending the boy. Yixing, his coach, and nearly everyone was urging him to get along with the smaller male. He didn't want to ruin the decent "friendship" they were just starting to build. He felt a slight tug pull on his sweater. He turned to Baekhyun, who was smiling as bright as ever. Chan felt something stop. Whether it was time, the annoying breeze, or his heart beating... he just knew something had paused for a second before returning to its usual position.

"Is it a good time to repay you?" Baekhyun displayed his wallet like a trophy. He waited for the younger to answer, but the direct response never came. The taller only shrugged and continued walking down the block. Baek was prepared to drop his shoulders at the quick rejection, but it was immediately replaced with a soft grin. He saw Chanyeol turn the corner towards the frozen yogurt place. He chuckled at how hardheaded the taller was. For some reason... he thought it was adorable.

He rushed to the giant's side and continued to walk with a teasing smile on his face. The silence around them was calm and comfortable-

Or at least it was.

TW: Sexual Harassment

Their silence was interrupted by a cry for help. The scream that appeared in almost every horror or superhero movie. Baekhyun turned his head and scowled at what he saw. His eyes trembled at the sight, along with the pit of his stomach that suddenly felt hollow. There was a smirking man that was trying to pin a young girl against the wall. The lady obviously refused and tried to get out of his hold. His rough hands pressed against her mouth to muffle out the calls for aid. He didn't think anyone would come across them since it was getting late...

He had thought wrong.

Very very wrong.

Chanyeol smirked when he felt Baekhyun pass him his bag. Loud knuckle cracks accompanied the uncomfortable pleads from the victim's mouth. The older approached the man, a blank expression but a glare that shined in the street light. The disgusting man turned to the high school student and continued to undress the girl, unclipping each button in a hurry. Baekhyuns stomach curled. Sudden memories stabbed their way into his mind with massive discomfort.

The hands wouldn't stop trailing down to his belt. The sound of the unclipping pin made his eyes widen in panic. His breathing accelerated, and his mind grew foggy. The two guys that trapped him into the corner could only laugh at the sight-what a helpless freshman.

"Please don't do this-"

"Shut that pretty mouth. We wouldn't want anyone to here-"

"Help! Someone hel- mmmph-"

A hand slapped onto his mouth, pressing his lips shut. The older male glared down at him with his hands still placed on his lower body. He felt so helpless in a situation like this. Small and weak, as no one heard his hurried cries.