• 19

November 20th. 12:16 PM

"I think I might join the student council."

"For what exactly?"

"To get free food when they organize meetings."

"Jongdae. We all buy that food together. And the club is already full. You should've joined in September." The younger let out a dramatic sob while wiping his 'tears' away. Baekhyun walked to the table, noticing the only seat available was... beside Chanyeol. He bit his lip and examined his friends, who continued their casual conversation. He sat beside the taller, and Sehun quickly straightened his posture with a worried stare.

"Oh, Baek! We can switch if you want-"

"It's cool, don't worry."

He was sitting beside Luhan again, and Baek didn't feel the need to intervene. He hoped the pair was getting closer since they surely made the cutest couple. He picked up his utensils and began to eat his lunch while occasionally joining the conversations around him. He tried to ignore the small brushes and how their elbows crashed into each other every now and then. He blushed at the touch and tried to forget the thoughts about the unholy closet.

"Baek, are you sleeping over again?" He hummed at the suggestion and munched on a piece of honeydew with a smile. "Sure. We can finish that Haikyuu puzzle you kept whining about." Their friends raised a brow and gasped. They turned to the pair in betrayal.

"You guys are having secret sleepovers?" Luhan quickly waved his hands to remove their dramatic act. "No! His parents had a sudden business trip, and I'm just keeping him some company. In my house, Baek is never bored... right?" Said boy shrugged his shoulder, shrinking at the sudden spotlight placed on him.

"After the sled down the stairs... I'm reconsidering my stay-"

"Baek!"

The group laughed at the whining boy, who only glared at the younger. Baekhyun threw him a kiss and returned to his tray. His eyes directed to the plate beside his, and he nearly jumped with excitement. He stared at the bowl of strawberries on Chanyeols tray and pursed his lips into a small pout.

So that's where the strawberries went.

He glanced at his honeydew bowl before poking the tallers hand. Everyone else was in their own conversation, so he found the opportunity to speak with the taller without gathering so much attention. Chanyeol turned to him with a raised brow. He waited for the boy to speak, but Baek only pointed at the bowl of strawberries. Without hesitation, he slid his tray closer to the smaller and adjusted his hand movements so that the smaller could eat the strawberries without an issue. Baekhyun grinned brightly while tossing them into his mouth with a satisfied hum. Chanyeol flushed at the sound and briefly stared at the pink lips munching happily. He looked away and continued his own food while the older stole a few strawberries from his tray. Chen snickered at the sight while leaning into his hand with a teasing smile.

"Oya? Did the kiss suddenly bring you two closer?" Everyone stopped for a moment to stare at the stiff pair. Baekhyun pressed his chopsticks against his lips while looking down in embarrassment. Chanyeol glanced his way before glaring at his friends with an annoyed sigh.

"Jongdae. Don't make things uncomfortable."

The boy nearly squeaked at the sudden deep voice. He sealed his lips shut and ate his lunch without another comment. Yixing nodded in agreement, happy to see the prankster so quiet for once. Chanyeol returned to his tray without an issue. To add a bit of comfort towards the tense boy beside him, he leaned forward and stole a honeydew from his plate. He could feel Baekhyun stare at him with wide eyes but, his attention was placed on his tray entirely. He didn't want to glance at the smaller. He knew very well that his eyes would only drop down to observe his moving lips.

He wanted to save himself from the embarrassing idea.

---------------------

November 20th. 1:36 PM

"Are you always studying?"

Baekhyun hummed while extending his notes for his calculus class. Chanyeol was about to add to his previous question, but Baek quickly tapped his pen on the table. He stared at the taller for a few seconds before pointing at the librarian near the mystery section. "We'll be kicked out if you keep talking." The taller just scoffed. He leaned back into his seat and spread his legs. His feet stood on each side of Baekhyuns chair, almost like a small cage. He scrolled through his phone mindlessly while the smaller continued to take his notes.

Rip!

Baekhyun shot his head up at the sweet green apple scent. Chanyeol raised a finger to his lips and secretly ate the sour fruit gummies in his pocket. Baek only glared at him, fearing that they would get caught and kicked out once again.

"Chanyeol, you shouldn't- mmp-"

He kept quiet and stuffed a gummy into his mouth. Baekhyun quickly hid the candy underneath his tongue and looked down at his notebook. The librarian was staring in their direction with a curious gaze. She shrugged it off and continued to organize the set of books by category. Baekhyun returned his scowl while facing the taller with squinted eyes.

"Are you insane?!"

Chanyeol didn't stay anything. His hand reached out to rub the small spots of sugar against his pouting lips. Baekhyun froze at the intimate touch, but he allowed the taller to wipe the excess sugar nonetheless. He pulled away with faint blush along his cheeks, but Baekhyun scooted closer. He slightly moved his chair and pointed at his lips. Chanyeol took out another gummy and pressed it into his mouth. The smaller licked his lips and munched on the piece of candy happily. He smiled at the sweet gesture and proceeded to write down his detailed notes with crimson ears.

They focused on their own activities, although their minds were just repeating the scene over and over again. The memory from the closet and now this... they were flushing immensely at just the single thought of the kiss. Chanyeol closed his eyes, calming himself from acting so reckless. They were becoming so close, and they didn't know if it was them being "friends" or... something more.

There was always sexual tension between the two captains. The pair just never dared to acknowledge it.

Until now.

---------------------

Seonjin chugged the bitter beer, pleasurably humming at the burning sensation against his throat. He wiped his swollen lips and tossed the glass bottle. The glass shattered with a loud clash against the wall. He picked up the ringing phone with a frustrated grunt.

"What?"

"Did you get the files-"

"Do you think I would still be here if I did? I'm working on it so hop off my ass until then." He slammed the phone back onto the table and clenched his jaw in fury. He rubbed his face trying to calm himself down before opening another beer. He gulped it down, hiccuping while throwing the bottle towards the same wall. The small pieces of glass bounced back in his direction. He shielded his face and jumped up with a scowl.

"Baekhyun.

When will you come home?"

-------