202 : Yin-Yang Nirvana True Pill

Wen Qiao played in the ring for another half month, and once again earned a fortune.

In this competition, Wen Qiao did not win all the way, and occasionally lost. Even so, she is still the most eye-catching existence in the challenge ring, and I don't know how many male cultivators are attracted to love.

As for her having a fiance and husband, everyone didn't care.

As the saying goes, a fair lady is a gentleman. As long as the couples who have not held the Double Repair Ceremony can be broken up, maybe they can win the heart of the beautiful woman if they work hard?

There are many male cultivators holding this kind of thinking, and every time Wen Qiao challenges the Lord, many cultivators shout cheering behind her, and most of them are male cultivators.

After Xiong Yan discovered the sinister intentions of those male cultivators, he naturally wanted to guard the fiancée for his brother Ning.

Every time a ill-intentioned male cultivator approaches Wen Qiao, Xiong Yan will drive him away rudely like a fly, with no morals in his mouth, "I don't look at your bad behavior, I am embarrassed to pursue my sister! A fairy like my sister can only be worthy of a fairy like Brother Ning."

Obviously, Ning Yuzhou had a very good impression on Xiong Yan after meeting several times.

Even if Ning Yuzhou is not there, Xiong Yan will help guard his little wife, and he will never let bad-intentioned male Xiu covet his Xiao Miao Miao.

The man who was hit by him smiled and couldn't help refuting: "Xiong Yan, don't you look at yourself, do you have a face to say about us? And no matter how bad we are, we are better than a Yuanmai realm?"

The other male cultivators proudly showed off their cultivation skills.

Although they were inferior to Ning Yuzhou in appearance and demeanor, their cultivation was completely able to crush him.

Xiong Yan scorned, "He is a genius with both pill and talisman cultivation, and he is still young. With his insight and talent, what is the Primordial Spirit Realm? His future achievements will not be worse than yours."

All male repairers: "..."

Therefore, even if Ning Yuzhou is not there, he can still use his strength to fight against the male Xiu who is unruly towards his young wife.

**

After playing the ring for half a month, Wen Qiao was finally led away by Ning Yuzhou who had been found.

Seeing her being led away by her fiancée, the ringmasters who guarded the ring secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

These ring masters who guard the ring do not necessarily want to fight with people. Most of them come to the spirit stone. As long as they defend their ring, they can earn a lot of spirit stones.

Every time they are beaten out of the ring by a female cultivator whose cultivation base is lower than their own, shame is a small matter, but it is a big matter to lose the spirit stone.

After returning to the cave, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao took a rest for a day before entering the space.

There was no change in the space, except that Qiongyu and Zilingzhu were eaten by Wen Gumball, leaving only a few pitiful ones.

Wen Gungun was very attached to his rations, crawling over to hold Wen Qiao's legs, and yelling at her, as pitiful as he is.

Wen Qiao had to become a small Miao Miao, first to help it give birth to Qiongyu Purple Spirit Bamboo.