322 : Into the Chiri Villa

The departure time will come soon.

Shi Wuming came to look for them early in the morning and said, "We took the Zongmen Spirit Boat this time. There were a lot of disciples who went to Chiri Villa this time. Zongmen decided to send us there."

"Can we be with disciple of the Seven Soul Sect?" Wen Qiao asked him strangely.

"Of course not!" said Shi Wuming, "but you are my friends. I asked Master for a place. If it is cheap, they have nothing to say."

This person really used the privileges of the core disciples of the Seven Souls Sect to the fullest, and thanks to him having a good master, under the name of Venerable Shiyu, even the sect had to serve him.

As beneficiaries, they will naturally not object and accept it very happily.

When they set off, the teacher had no life turn to look around, and suddenly found that one was missing.

"Where's Wen Tutu? Don't he go with us?" Shi Wuming asked strangely. He was very impressed by Wen Tutu, and lacked one of them.

Ning Yuzhou said: "Wait until the secret realm he will come out again."

After being intimidated by Wen Qiao, Wen Tutu worried that he would really become food for cultivators. He practiced very diligently, and now he is still practicing in the space.

Seeing him so diligent, Ning Yuzhou would naturally not interrupt him, and let him come out when he was needed, which could be used as a hole card.

The teacher had no life has to listen to, and they all thought that the rabbit and rabbit had changed back to the appearance of a little rabbit and stayed in the monster bag, but they didn't ask more.

The group left Qiyao City and waited in the woods not far outside the city.

Not long after, a spirit boat appeared above the woods.

This spirit boat is like a Yuyu Qionglou flying in the clouds. It is gorgeous and majestic. It is a good thing at first glance. It clearly shows to the world to come and grab it.

More importantly, this spirit boat turned out to be a king-class aircraft with first-class defense.

The spirit boat stopped above the woods, and the teacher had no life take a few people onto the spirit boat.

As soon as he arrived in Lingzhou, a cultivator from the Yuanhuang realm came over, looked at the four of Ning Yuzhou, and smiled at Shi Wuming: "Junior Brother, these are the friends you want to pick up?"

"Yes, they are all my friends." Shi Wuming introduced to them separately, "This is Brother Li Fan, this time he will send us to the secret realm of Chiri Mountain Villa."

Several people from Ning Yuzhou greeted Li Fan one after another.

Li Fan has a good appearance. Although he is not a handsome man, he is obviously a very upright person.

His attitude towards Ning Yuzhou and the others is also quite friendly. It is estimated that he gave the teacher Wuming face. From his name for the teacher Wuming, you can know that although Shi Wuming is only the cultivation base of the Yuanzong realm, it is because of the soul palace. The disciples of the palace master are the same generations as those Yuanhuang realm cultivators in the sect.

After Li Fan met people, he asked the teacher to take them to the spirit boat to rest.

Not only did the spirit boat look beautiful on the outside, it didn't make too much of it on the inside. The elegant and elegant rooms and the layout of the atmosphere made Ning Yuzhou very satisfied.