377 : Take the Seagod's order

This coral reef is actually not dangerous, except that it cannot find a way out.

Although the small fish that inhabit the coral reefs have become giants, because they are a group of less dangerous fish, it is even less likely to cause harm to practitioners.

It's a pity that there are not many practitioners who know about it, and more people instinctively think it is some kind of terrible sea beast when the fish that has turned into behemoths approach. They either fled in a panic or attacked.

Either way, it is not advisable.

"Actually, I attacked before." A cultivator said embarrassedly, "It may be because there is a formation here, so our attack does not do much harm to those fishes."

"Exactly." The practitioners next to each other agreed.

"If it weren't for this, I wouldn't be scared to run away."

"We really thought it was some kind of sea beast, that's why..."

After Wen Qiao listened, they glanced at the big fish that was swimming leisurely not far away. From the standpoint of their size, they would indeed make people think they were powerful sea beasts.

As they were talking, the fish had already swam towards them, swam over their heads, and the water pressure it brought pushed them away.

The result is naturally peaceful.

Those cultivators who were frightened by the fish in the coral reef before saw this scene, and they became more embarrassed. Fortunately, there are many shameless people around, which is not unacceptable.

Soon after, I met many cultivators who were driven to escape by the big fish.

When these people Ning Yuzhou learned about the situation here, they saw their reactions, which comforted the cultivators who had been embarrassed.

It turns out that there are so many people who have been ashamed together, and the shameless act of myself is not a big deal.

With this delicate mood, more and more people gathered together.

Wen Qiao looked around and found that all the cultivators trapped in the coral reefs that she had seen outside seemed to have gathered here.

I don't know what Ning Yuzhou did. After a few hours, their feet stepped out, and the surrounding environment changed dramatically again.

The palace in front is made of crystals. Looking back, it is still the huge coral reef space.

Someone surprised and said: "Are we... coming out?"

It is indeed out!

Everyone looked at Ning Yuzhou with curiosity in their eyes. They obviously didn't do anything, just followed him, and he was brought out by him? They all want to know how he did it.

Ning Yuzhou calmly said: "In fact, it is not difficult. This coral reef is arranged in a formation. The entire coral reef is a large formation layout. One link is interlocked with each other, and the other is indispensable. It is not too difficult. In fact, it is not too difficult. There is no perfect formation in the world. The way of formation is more to follow a certain law to evolve, and the layout of formation also needs to abide by this law. As long as you follow its law, you can go out."

Everyone: "..."

Listening to understand, but completely unable to understand.

Those cultivators who didn't know Ning Yuzhou's identity couldn't help asking, "This son, are you a disciple of the Min clan?"