369 : Sea God's Monument

"Min Jishuke will participate in tomorrow's Battle of the Sea God's Order?" Wen Qiao asked.

The father said: "He is a disciple of the younger generation of the Min family, and he will definitely participate on behalf of the Min family! If I am not mistaken, among the people who are expected to seize the order of the Sea God this year, the ones from the Min family are Min Jishu and Zhanhailou. Xing Jinling and Di Yanbo from Baifeng Island."

Then he glanced at Wen Qiao's few people, and laughed: "But with you joining this year, there are a few more possible candidates to seize the Seagod Order, you all have to work hard."

At the time of registration, Wen Qiao and his entourage signed up as Zong's disciples. If they can win the order of the Sea God, the Zong family will benefit greatly.

So the grandfather naturally hoped that they would win the Sea God's Order.

Wen Qiao looked at the cheap foster father and thought he was very interesting, so she said, "Don't worry, we will work hard."

The grandfather was so happy that he couldn't find Bei, and Zong Xu felt extremely frustrated.

He couldn't help saying to Wen Qiao: "Miss Wen, don't listen to my father. It's dangerous to fight for the Poseidon's decree. It doesn't matter whether you have the Poseidon's decree or not."

Zong Zhao glanced at his younger brother appreciatively, "Xiaoxu is right! First of all, we must ensure our own safety, there is no need to spare ourselves for the Poseidon Order. Anyway, the purpose of our entry is to find someone to fight and discuss. It doesn't matter."

This makes sense-if it is placed in other families, it is estimated that the elders will scold them for not making progress.

Fortunately, my grandfather was an enlightened person. He knew what his son’s virtues were. He had no problem at all. He even said that when he was young, he participated in the Battle of the Sea God’s Order, and he was just going to fight.

The next day, before dawn, everyone gathered near the Poseidon Monument.

Zong Zhao said to them: "At that time, we will go in from the Sea God Monument and stay in it for a month. After a month, as long as the people who survive, the Sea God Monument will send us out."

Ning Yuzhou asked, "Could it be that the Sea God's residence is inside the monument?"

"Maybe." Zong Zhao scratched his head, "Actually, I don't know too much. I only know that this Poseidon monument is extraordinary. Every time you compete for the Poseidon Token, you must enter it for a month of contention. The Poseidon Token is Refined from the Poseidon Stele."

Ning Yuzhou finally showed some interest.

Originally, he would sign up because of Poseidon Curie's Poseidon Flower and wanted to go in and get some. Unexpectedly, the Sea God Stele had other things, and it made him more and more curious about what the Sea God Stele was made of.

Ning Yuzhou's move was not because of coveting the Poseidon monument, but was purely due to curiosity.

It may be because of the awakening of Emperor Xi's bloodline, he was interested in many magical things, and it could be regarded as a response to the saying in the bloodline that "control all weapons, Buze Quartet".

In his opinion, this sea god monument is also a kind of artifact.

When they arrived, there was already a crowd of people near the Poseidon Monument.

The grandfather took them to the place where the cultivators of the 13th line of Central Continent were located.

Along the way, my grandfather greeted the families who were familiar with Zhongzhou Shisanxing, and introduced them: "These are the disciples of our family who participated in the Battle of Sea God's Order this year."