249 : Encounter several disciples

"Ahhhhhh-"

The screams of screams penetrated the sunset over the long river, alarming many poisonous insects, snakes and ants.

The insects that crawled out of the desert were not afraid of this sound, but flocked towards the place where the sound was sourced with excitement.

In the setting sun, an embarrassed figure holding an epee, shed a blood path while weeping. On the sand-covered face, two clearly visible tears were falling, and the face under the tears was black and swollen.

Behind her are countless black scorpions, mixed with some desert snakes that fish in troubled waters, swarming.

Suddenly, a long black scorpion flicked its tail, and the people running ahead were swept out by the powerful scorpion tail, and slammed down on the desert. The spray of blood splashed on the sand, leaving a blood-red trace.

Seeing that those black scorpions were about to pounce and swallow the people on the ground, a long whip rolled up the people on the ground.

The person who was curled up looked weakly at the person flying with the sword in the sky. When she tilted her head and was about to indulge herself in a coma, she heard a hissing sound. Scorpions, those black scorpions were stacked one on top of the other, and they jumped into the air perseveringly, opening their huge mouthparts towards her.

Su Molan shivered, completely awake, dangling in the air, avoiding the black scorpions that jumped towards her, and screamed: "Fly high, they jumped up... ah ah, my foot is going to be bitten..."

Wen Qiao's sword flew, and the hot wind peculiar to the desert rushed in. She shook the stone and golden python whip and said: "Now is the time to exercise your evasion ability, come on! If your feet are eaten by them, Don't worry too, my husband will refine the elder pill for regeneration of severed limbs, so that you can grow new ones in one day."

God it grows new!

Su Molan burst into tears while trying to explode-her mouth was rough, but also to pay attention to the black scorpions below, the tears flowed more fiercely.

"If you cry again, I will throw you down!" Wen Qiao warned.

Su Molan let out a choked sound and held back her tears, without doubting what she said.

Since Wen Qiao agreed to take her with them, Su Molan began to experience a devil-like exercise, and the original intention of this exercise was just to correct her crying temperament.

Su Molan was so blind as to cry.

Because the more dangerous she was, the harder she would cry, and the more terrifying the fighting power broke out, and she would kill her life in the black scorpion nest.

Wen Qiao felt that this woman was able to make blood while crying, which was quite powerful, indicating that her potential was extremely high. It seems that they were all deceived by her weak and innocent appearance and thought it was a useless crying bag. In reality, in danger, she could even evolve into a mad woman.

If it weren't for the twenty-eight nights and four elephants in her body, it was the sweet pastry of the star continent, Wen Qiao felt that she could be absorbed into the submarine scale.

Although it can't be absorbed, it's okay to toss about it at this stage.

Wen Qiao Yujian slid forward, and the spirit sword dragged out an aura, and Su Molan, who was crying with swollen eyes in her hand, returned to the camp.

The so-called camp is actually a small bag of soil submerged by wind and sand.

It's strange that a small soil bag suddenly appeared in the desert. Fortunately, the color of this small soil bag is similar to the surrounding yellow sand. Sprinkle some yellow sand on it to form a sand dune, which is integrated with the desert, but it is not noticeable. .