342 : Save people

Following a group of cruel people to run into a dangerous place, safety is leveraged.

Xiang Wenxuan sighed in their hearts and became more curious about their identities, but because of their demonstrated strength, they did not dare to speculate casually before they were worried about offending others.

When the evil evil things and walking corpses obviously increased, everyone understood that the movement on the evil evil pond had affected the rest of the Tokipan Mountain.

There are too many evil things and walking corpses, if it weren't for the many treasures of the people of Ning Yuzhou, the diamond talisman would be like no money, I'm afraid they would have been eroded by the evil things into walking corpses.

Even so, it still made Xiang Wenxuan's group anxious.

Xiang Wenxuan was anxious: "This is the depths of Tokiwa Mountain. As long as you go to the outside, the situation should not be so bad."

"It's not necessarily." Shi Wuming said, "Since those things have already rioted and will not stop in a short time, the best way is to seal the entire Tokipan Mountain first, and then find a way to purify the spirit of the evil spirit in the Tokipan Mountain.."

It was a pity that the originally good extremely yin land became a hotbed for such monsters because of the abnormal change of Yuan Sha's Qi.

Ning Yuzhou said, "It's true."

Seeing Ning Yuzhou's approval, the teacher raised his eyebrows involuntarily, and showed a triumphant look at them.

Although this person occasionally looks unreliable, he has excellent eyesight and can make some sense of certain things.

Xiang Wenxuan and the others don’t know his details, they only think that none of this group is simple, and even Shi Wuming, who doesn’t seem to make a lot of action, has such an insight...

Just as they thought this way, a walking corpse leaped out of the corner and rushed to the nearest teacher to death.

"Master, be careful!" Xiang Wenxuan exclaimed.

I was about to pick up the walking corpse with a sword, but suddenly saw the teacher slapped the walking corpse without life, and the walking corpse also changed the virtue of biting people and not letting go, and it really made him draw like a top turned a few laps in place.

The teacher backed away lifelessly, with a look of disgust, "It's disgusting, its saliva got on my clothes."

Xiang Wenxuan and the others looked at the walking corpse that was slapped away by the teacher's lifeless slap. They didn’t know if it was their illusion, the walking corpse’s teeth seemed to be broken...

Collapsed?

Several people thought in a daze, the walking corpse just bit the middle teacher's lifeless shoulder...

Could it be that the robes on this master's body are so powerful that even the teeth of a walking corpse can collapse?

Not knowing that it was not the robes, but the reason for someone's physical strength, Xiang Wenxuan and the others really regarded Shi Wuming as the kind of disciples who wear all magic weapons—the truth is also true.

Although the teacher broke the teeth of his walking corpse again without life, he also asked Xiang Wenxuan to confirm that this one was also murderous.

As for Wen Qiao and the others, they didn't regard the teacher's lifelessness as needing protection, and even kicked him out as bait every time the number of walking corpses increased, gathering the walking corpses to his side, and then let them come. A one-net strike.