397 : Leaving to practice

After receiving the sound transmission note, Wen Qiao and the others returned to Jucui Peak as quickly as possible.

Everyone was very happy to see him, especially the teacher was lifeless. He had been trained by the rabbit for ten years, and he could not wait to lie down on the ground and stand upright, and it would be nice to be alive with a sigh.

But he also knew Wen Qiao was doing him well, so even though he was nagging, he didn't complain.

Ning Yuzhou took a look and found that they were all complete.

Then he inspected their cultivation base and found that they had grown in ten years of retreat. The only one who did not grow, it is estimated that the teacher would have no life.

The teacher has no life to call out, "Sister Aqiao has already thrown me to the place where the gravity is the highest, but my physique is too strong and it's useless at all, can you blame me?"

"Who do you blame?" Wen Tutu glared at him, "Every time I give you a trick, you cried and called your mother, what do you look like? How come you are a parent? Fortunately, I still call you brother brother, do you have that face?"

Master Wuming immediately pleased and said: "Brother Wen, you are a good boy, I know I was wrong!"

Wen Tutu turned his head and ignored him.

After ten years of retreat, Wen Qiao raised her cultivation to the late stage of the Yuan Ling realm, and Ning Jichen also raised to the middle stage of the Yuan Kong realm. Wen Billowing aura also changed. Although it is still far away from the transformation, Wu Yan Tu was played very well by it slippery, whether it is defense or attack, has made progress, and the unexpected soil-cone attack is even more powerful, which is also trained by Wen Qiao.

For this reason, it took Wen Qiao a lot of effort to let the lazy Wen Gungun take the initiative to attack, but only a soil cone can be used. It can be seen that Xiao Gungun is really a lazy beast, who can avoid laziness and will never take the initiative to attack.

Shi Wuming hurriedly changed the subject, "Brother Ning, you said you are leaving. Do you mean leaving the Saint Martial Continent?"

Others also stared at Ning Yuzhou, especially Ning Jichen. As the Emperor of Dongling, the farthest place he went to was the Inner Sea, and he never thought of leaving Shengwu Continent. No, it should be said that I was able to leave the Tanglin and come to the Central Continent before, and I already felt it was great, let alone leaving the Saint Martial Continent.

This is simply something that has never been thought of.

Ning Yuzhou nodded slightly and took out the refined Qiankun Dongfu: "The Qiankun Dongfu has been refined. It is time to go to the mainland outside."

Everyone gathered one after another and asked about the rank and ability of this Universe Cave Mansion.

"It is a heavenly weapon, which can withstand the attacks of Yuanhuang realm cultivators. There are thirty puppet stone guards in it, and there is also Min's king-level formation, which can be described as an offensive and defensive unit..."

Several people were very pleased when they listened. With the Qiankun Dongfu, it will be much more convenient for them to go out in the future.

Ning Yuzhou handed the Universe Cave Mansion to Wen Qiao and asked her to recognize it as the master.

"Give it to me?" Wen Qiao asked suspiciously, "Don't you recognize the Lord by yourself?"

After all, it took him ten years to finish refining this cave. It can be seen that it takes a lot of time to refine a universe cave. I can't blame it for everything that is priceless.