376 : Traps

At the end of the main hall, there are several passages that lead to nowhere.

Shi Wuming also has a feeling of being forced to walk through the maze in the underground palace of Chiri Mountain Villa, and then being driven around by the little unicorn hiding in the dark. Reflexively, he feels that he might be suddenly run out by leech bites again.

"Don't worry, I won't kick you as a bait again." Ning Yuzhou rarely comforted him kindly.

The teacher was lifeless, but he was not stupid enough to believe, and his face looked suspicious.

In order to prove that he really didn't intend to use him as a bait, Ning Yuzhou waved his hand, and a puppet stone statue appeared in front of them.

This puppet stone statue was produced in Chiri Mountain Villa, the original one, without being transformed by Ning Yuzhou, it looked like a real person. So the people present knew that this was a puppet.

Ning Yuzhou let this puppet clear the way in front, and they walked behind.

"There are so many passages, which way to go?" The salted fish man Xiu looked distressed and glanced at Wen Qiao secretly.

Wen Qiao said, "Choose any direction to go."

Anyway, their goal wasn't to fight for the Seagod's Order, they just came in and took a look, there was no pressure at all.

The little brothers are not. They are still ambitiously trying to seize the Seagod's Order for the boss. Hearing the boss's words, they immediately arrogantly follow the boss and prepare for a big fight.

Everyone looked at it, and finally Wen Qiao pointed in a random direction, and the puppet stone statue opened the way in front, followed by others.

Master Wuming said nervously: "Does this Seagod's House automatically appear every once in a while, and then it will sink people back into the sea again, trapping everyone on the bottom of the sea, and let them fight and take the Seagod's order? Why does it feels like forcing us to fight?"

As a scum with poor combat effectiveness, Shi Wuming was quite nervous.

Wen Qiao said: "It shouldn't be so."

She recalled the submarine palace she had seen in Xingyue Gorge, and was about to comfort him, when suddenly the sound of something broke through the water.

Everyone reacted quickly. Wen Qiao held Ning Yuzhou with one hand, and Yi Xuan patted the stone puppet forward.

After a period of turmoil, everyone saw the arrows that fell on the ground. Because Yi Hyun reacted quickly, the arrows fell on the stone puppet. Because of the defensive nature of the stone puppet, it naturally failed to penetrate its defense and could only fall to it on the ground.

The arrow is very heavy. It is clearly in the water, but it falls straight to the ground.

Wen Qiao stretched out her hand to pick up one of them, and said, "This arrow is made of mysterious and different iron. It's very good." As she said, she put away all the arrows on the ground.

"Boss, what do you do with them?" The salted fish male Xiu actively went over to help and asked.

"This is the mysterious iron, which can be used to refine the spirit sword after refining." Wen Qiao explained, thinking that there will be more and more practitioners in Gu Zhangshan in the future, knowing the pressure of Ning Yuzhou to support the family, she have to help him share some.

Moreover, this mysterious iron is also rare, the quality of the spirit sword used for forging will be better than normal.

The salted fish male cultivators suddenly realized that they were more active in helping, while complimenting: "It turns out that the boss still knows how to refining tools, so she really deserves to be the boss." I can't blame her for being so strong, isn't she equipped with a standard refining master.