298 : Fishing the Fierce Corpses

Although they have some doubts about Pei Qiyu's identity, they only joined the group halfway. Maybe they will be separated soon. You don't have to worry about who he is.

However, when Sang Yufei thought so, they couldn't hold back a junior who was dragging his feet.

Baili later asked them: "Young Master Ning, where are you going after you pass the Lake of Sickness?"

"We don't have any purpose for the time being, we may go to the Burning Prison Tianfu to see." Ning Yuzhou said.

Hearing this, Sang Yufei and her team knew that these people had their own purpose in coming to the Thirteenth Mansion. Also, if there is no purpose, where would you find ways to come in and deal with a group of skeletons?

If it hadn't been for Bailichi to communicate with the skeletons, I'm afraid their situation would not be as easy as it is now.

Although the skeletons didn't treat them as non-self because of the order of repaying the bones, they had to be removed when they met. But for a long time it is impossible to communicate normally. If it is careless and violates the taboo of the skeletons, it may bring about killing, just like Sang Yufei killed the young patriarch of the giant bone tribe in unknown circumstances.

I heard that the people who had entered the Thirteen Withered Bone Mansion before, did not leave here. When they chose to come in, they were also careful and careful, and even brought Baili Chi to get here smoothly.

I only hope that their goals are not the same, otherwise it is really unsure of who will win in the end.

Brothers Sang Yufei and Ge Rusong both felt a little heavy. Liu Qingyun closed her eyes to rest, as if she didn't pay attention to these foreign objects. Only Baili didn't notice anything and chatted with them happily.

While chatting, suddenly the bone ship shook.

The skeletons on the ship made a noise and gurgled endlessly.

Then the bone ship shook again. This time it shook more violently than before, and even some skeletons couldn't stabilize, and they flipped down from the bone ship and fell into the water with a plop.

Giggle giggle!

There was a sharp chucking sound, Wen Qiao and the others looked over and found that some lucky skeletons were holding the bone ship tightly, just hanging in the air, making a panic cry.

Skeletons and humans have different pronunciations. Listening to the chucking noises, Wen Qiao, they didn't even have any sense of identity.

The skeletons on the third floor leaned forward and looked out. When they saw the situation below, they looked a little panicked, waving their hands and feet.

Baili heard their voices late and said hurriedly: "They said that there are corpses attacking the ship. Hold on to it."

The corpse attacked the ship?

Wen Qiao and Pei Qiyu looked at each other, got up together with ambition, and said, "Let's go down to see the situation."

Then the two ran to the deck below, followed by a huge ball of fur, leaving Sang Yufei with a dazed expression, as if they didn't understand why they ran where there was danger?

Bai Li Chi stood up, "Me too..."

"You stay here!" Liu Qingyun said coldly, looking straight at him.

Baili wanted to say something, met her eyes, and had to reluctantly replied.

At this moment, I saw Ning Yuzhou standing up, with a small iron-eater that was safe enough to have no sense of existence squatting on his shoulder.