348 : Guzhang Town

"My son, are you going back to Dongling?" Qianshou showed a look of surprise on his face.

Ning Yuzhou nodded slightly, "Yes, we haven't been away for a short time, so we should go back and have a look."

Over the years, Qianlin's development momentum has been good, and Guzhang Town, which was originally an ordinary town, has been developed into the foundation of Qianlin. It can be said that the land of wealth is complete, and the future of Dongling should also be considered.

Ning Yuzhou will build a hidden scale, and also wants to build a force in the central mainland that can be attached to the Dongling practitioners.

Now is the time to bring out the talented practitioners from Dongling.

Only by making the practitioners of Dongling stronger, no one would dare to bully Dongling and make trouble in Dongling.

Ning Yuzhou always remembered that when the Lintai Hunting Valley was opened, those practitioners from the Central Continent sneaked into the Tanglin because of the Holy Martial Hall. They ignored the rules of Lintai Hunting Valley that cultivators over the age of 25 were not allowed to enter. Even they arrogantly hunted the practitioners of Dongling in the Lintai Hunting Valley, and killed Dongling by surprise...

He remembered every pile, piece by piece.

Ning Yuzhou sighed in his heart, he has always been a stingy man, and he is very vengeful!

Qianshou never questioned his decision, and immediately said, "The subordinate will go down and arrange manpower..."

"No!" Ning Yuzhou said, "You don't need to make special arrangements, you continue to sit in Qianlin, and let Hu Shuangyan wait for us in Cangwu Town."

Then there is another arrangement to prepare the Qianhun, and then there will be many Dongling practitioners arriving in Guzhang Town, all of which need Qianlin to arrange.

Hidden hunting is a loyal and capable person, but no matter how capable, there is only one.

Ning Yuzhou felt that he needed to train more capable subordinates like Qianhun, so that he could act as a shopkeeper. After all, he may not have much time in the Saint Martial Continent in the future, and he will not be able to stare at the latent scales all the time. He has to let the latent scales stand up by themselves, even without them, they can still operate normally.

When Qianshou left, he brought a lot of things, including the training resources that Ning Yuzhou specially gave him.

As a heavy-handed left and right hand, Ning Yuzhou would naturally not treat the potential hunter badly, hoping to mention the cultivation base of the potential hunter.

When they came to the Central Continent from the Tanglin, the cultivation base of the sneak hunter was the highest among them, and they needed the protection of the sneak hunter. After so many years, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao had already cultivated to the Primordial Spirit Realm, and they had long suppressed the hidden hunter underneath.

Although Qianshou has worked hard to cultivate, he needs to be distracted when he has Qianlin scales, and his aptitude is not as good as Wen Qiao, so his current cultivation base is nothing more than Yuankongjing.

Perhaps Yuan Kongjing is already a master class in Dongling, but it is not enough in the Central Continent.

Qianshou knew what the son and his wife expected of him, and left with abundant resources, secretly vowing that he must work hard to cultivate and to live up to the son and wife's expectations and arrangements for him.

After seeing the hunter, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao quickly set a date to return to the Tanglin.

After Qin Hongdao and the others heard about it, they ran over and asked again and again, "You really don't need us to accompany you back? What if someone is secretly staring at Dongling?"