359 : Leaving Tanglin

Tanglin's big picture is in full swing, and all cultivators of Tanglin can sign up to participate, and the top three who win in each realm will have rich rewards.

Many cultivators rushed to the imperial city specially, and the former prosperous imperial city became more and more lively.

This time, the Tanglin Grand Competition was hosted by the Ning clan, with the assistance of the three major families. Nominally, it was a competition held by the four major families in order to test the actual combat level of the Donglin practitioners. In fact, it was to select good seedlings and be selected people that will be sent to practice in the Central Continent, where there will be a broader world and more resources for cultivation.

Of course, there are not many people who know this. Even if they know it, they shut their mouths tightly for fear of revealing the slightest and attracting more competitors.

The Grand Competition also formed a fixed pattern. Tanglin held a Grand Competition every ten years. Every time a cultivator was selected, he was given an opportunity to go to the Central Continent to practice.

After more than half a month, the big match finally ended.

The elders of the Ning clan who was in charge of the Great Competition reported to Ning Yuzhou, "A total of 500 people were selected, 300 in the Yuanyu realm, 200 in the Yuanming realm, and 100 in the Yuanwu realm..."

The origins, names, cultivation bases, habits, etc. of these five hundred people have been found out clearly by the four major families. If they can grow up in the future, they will definitely become Ning Yuzhou's strongest backing, and they will also rely on Dongling.

After listening to Ning Yuzhou, he said, "Yes, in addition to these five hundred people, there are one hundred places. You divide it up. If each family has good seed, you can also send it over."

The elders were taken aback, and instantly understood what Ning Yuzhou meant.

This is a fair and honest gift to those people. It depends on whether they are on the hook or not willing to pay.

But speaking of it, Ning Yuzhou brought this group of people out. Before they grow up, all the training resources they need will come from Ning Yuzhou. It is undoubtedly an extremely heavy burden to raise so many cultivators.

The elders of the Ning family wanted to talk about it, but thinking of Ning Yuzhou's character, they had to swallow them, planning to chat with him in private next time they see Emperor Cheng Hao.

No matter how good Ning Yuzhou is, he can't push his Lao Tzu back, right?

The elders of the Ning family discussed the follow-up with Ning Yuzhou, and soon retired.

Grand Elder Ning Huayuan stayed and couldn't help asking: "Yuzhou, where is Jichen? How is he practicing?"

During this period of time, Ning Yuzhou mentioned the Ning clan chief to sneak away to practice. Everyone knew that they were very envious. It was a rare opportunity for practitioners like them to have a son from the Primordial Spirit Realm pointing out. But when people raise a good son, they have this rare opportunity for thousands of years. For example, the Wen clan obviously also has the Primordial Spirit Realm, but they are ignored by others. I don't know how many people joke that Wen clan picked up the sesame seeds and lost the watermelon.

"It should be a breakthrough soon." Ning Yuzhou said.

Ning Huayuan's eyes burst into light, and he joyfully said: "Jichen's qualifications are not bad! These years he has been a patriarch and has been busy with affairs, which takes up a lot of his training time. If he is allowed to concentrate on his cultivation, his future achievements will not be worse than mine. ."