273 :

The words of Shangyang Demon Sovereign caused an uproar in the Pleiades Valley.

In an instant, everyone's eyes fell on Granny Tie and the three people standing beside Granny Tie. Those gazes that seemed like nothing turned on Wen Qiao and Su Molan, and quickly moved away.

The eyes of the various forces buried in the valley of Su Xing had different thoughts. They seemed to believe in the words of Demon Venerable Yang Yang, but they did not doubt the three Su Molan. After all, this kind of Pill of Transformation is too unbelievable. Most people really don't think about it. Furthermore, Granny Tie arranges three people in advance to replace the disciples of Pleiades.

If Su Molan really hid in the Pleiades Valley, she should have been hidden by Granny Tie, instead of appearing in front of people so broadly.

But Iron Lady was so bitter that her eyes were dripping with blood.

Her jaw twitched, and if she couldn't get out without being blocked by the Great Valley Guardian formation, she might not be able to help but rush out and fight against the Shangyang Demon Venerable.

Granny Tie calmed down quickly.

She looked at the people outside Hugu's Great Formation with cold eyes, her eyes fell from the Shangyang Demon to the tens of thousands of cultivators behind him, she couldn't help but sneered, and a voice filled with hatred sounded near Taniguchi: "What a decent door? , It's all a group of demons crookedly, a bunch of raccoon dogs!"

The people in the valley did not say anything.

They all knew that Granny Tie was already very angry, and it was best not to provoke her at this time, lest the odd-tempered old woman vent her anger with them.

In the eyes of these Pleiades disciples, the disfigured Tie Po was an old woman with a weird temper and difficult to provoke. On the contrary, Elder Wan who subtly cultivated was more popular.

It's just, why hasn't Elder Wan ever appeared?

The disciples of Pleiades who were expecting Elder Wan to come out to fight with Granny Tie had a bad premonition in their hearts.

Granny Tie suddenly turned around, piercing the disciple in Gu Nei with a sharp gaze.

The more than one hundred disciples in the Pleiades Valley were chilled by the harsh and cold gaze. Those who had no ambitions were nothing but the group with ambitions, and they were a little worried in their hearts.

Suddenly, Old Lady Tie turned her hand and grabbed her, and a person screamed and flew out, his body exploded in mid-air, splashing flesh and blood all over the floor.

Then Iron Lady successively beheaded several Pleiadian disciples, everyone's fate was the same, exploding into a pool of flesh.

After killing these people, Granny Tie smiled coldly, and a hoarse and weird voice sounded: "I know who you are doing things for. Since your heart is not in Pleiades, you don't have the intention to live, so as not to fall into the reputation of Pleiades."

These words scared the remaining disciples to their knees.

At this time, apart from Tie Granny, there were only Ning Yuzhou, Wen Qiao, and Su Molan. The three stood indifferently behind Tie Granny, watching everything coldly.

Since they chose to betray the Pleiades Valley, they naturally has the consciousness of losing their life.

Granny Tie smiled again, the laughter was hoarse and harsh, like a weird and angry old man in a predicament.

"Don't think that I'm old and ugly. I don't have a lot of life. You think the old woman is so bully. Tell you, no matter how old I am, no matter how ugly I am, it is easy to kill you. Do you think that Wanhe's old thing is not coming Oh, he will never come out."