209 : Ancient Runes on the Runestones

Sure enough, when the strange fire appeared, the black hairs surrounding the ship slid and moved back quickly, as if wishing to stay away from the strange fire on the ship.

Looking at those eyes in the lake again, they were no longer triumphant, and they showed fear.

Although these eyes are not the most important demon eyes of the thousand-eyed monster, they also represent the thoughts of the thousand-eyed monster in the lake. It is easy to judge the mood of the thousand-eyed monster.

Ning Yuzhou bounced a faint blue flame in his hand toward the wall of hair that besieged them.

He did not subdue the red fireworks in the heart of the earth, only 10 to 20% of the power of the different fire can be exerted, but it is enough to deal with the thousand-eyed monster.

When the sparks of the strange fire rushed on the black hair, the silky, smooth and inexhaustible hair burst into flames, and the hair wall formed by the black hair seemed to be exhausted. The dead tree collapsed suddenly, and the other hair that had not been scorched by the sparks quickly slid back into the lake.

The black hair in the lake receded quickly as visible to the naked eye. Because of the appearance of the thousand-eyed monster, the black curtain that seemed to be laid out in the lake also receded in an instant.

In a short while, the lake water became crystal clear again, the water plants in the lake were clearly visible, and those ubiquitous eyes and hair were no longer seen.

Qiao Leshui looked stunned, "This Thousand Eyes Demon escaped too fast, right?"

It can be seen that Mihuo is indeed the nemesis of the Thousand-Eyed Demon, fleeing quickly when encountering Mihuo, and never dared to appear again.

Ning Yuzhou put away the strange fire.

Wen Qiao looked at the strange fire that disappeared in his hand, and her eyes fell on Su Wangling again, feeling that he was strange, as if he could see through many things.

Whether it was the thousand-eyed monster in the lake or the weakness of the thousand-eyed monster, he reminded him, as if he could "see" it.

After the thousand-eyed demon retreated, the ship moved forward again.

Without the threat of the Thousand Eyes Demon, the lake surface was calm again, calm and gloomy.

Qiao Leshui looked at Su Wangling and then at Ning Yuzhou. He always felt that among the five people on this boat, Wu Qijie was the one with the highest cultivation level, but the most unfathomable ones were Ning Yuzhou and Su Wangling. .

He and Ning Yuzhou got along for a few months, but still didn't figure out his hole cards. He just felt that there was nothing he wouldn't know, and he couldn't completely judge this person by his cultivation.

As for Su Wangling, as the young master of Linglong Fort, although he is well-known, the world's evaluation of him is more about his good aptitude. At his young age, he is in the late Yuanzong realm, but nothing else. In detail, no one even mentioned what exercises he was good at.

I don't know whether Linglong Fort concealed it well, or Su Wangling's practice was extremely mysterious and unknown to the outside world.

Qiao Leshui couldn't help being curious, and asked, "Young Master Su, how did you know that the Thousand Eyed Demon would appear before?"

Hearing this, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou looked at Su Wangling at the same time.

They all looked at Su Wangling's performance before, if they were not curious, they were fake.