224 : Buddhism Bodhi

Wen Qiao put the lotus seed of Jingling Water Lotus between her hands, and input the essence of spiritual power into the lotus seed.

However, the input elementary spirit power was like a stone sinking into the ocean, without a trace of movement. The lotus seeds of the Jingling water lotus are still green and flawless, even unable to perceive its emotions, as if it is a seed that is dormant.

Wen Qiao finally put down the lotus seed and ate a tonic pill until she consumed thirty spiritual orifices' original spiritual power.

"Aha, how's it going?" Ning Yuzhou asked, seeing the silent lotus seed, knowing it in his heart.

Wen Qiao sighed, "My husband, my cultivation base is too low to communicate with it."

Jingling water lotus is a super-grade spiritual creature, not those spiritual plants that have been contacted before, it can easily lead to success, and it is even difficult to communicate with it. Wen Qiao felt that the Jingling Water Lotus had entrusted her with an impossible task. In a short time, she couldn't help it to grow a Jingling Water Lotus so that it could suppress the blood miasma again.

Ning Yuzhou said: "It's okay, if the Jingling water lotus fails, just look for Shenmu."

Wen Qiao looked at the sea of ​​blood outside the big formation, as well as the monsters and blood giants that emerged from the sea of ​​blood, and sighed again, "Husband, Shenmu is not easy to find."

This vast sea of ​​blood is full of monsters, how to find it?

It is estimated that as soon as they entered the sea of ​​blood, they would be torn apart by those monsters.

They now have a large formation as a backing, and if they are tired, they can return to the formation to rest, and then go out to carry it.

But if you directly enter the blood sea, facing countless blood sea monsters and blood giants, you can't retreat all over, let alone find the sacred tree in the blood sea.

Although Su Wangling could see the sacred tree in the sea of ​​blood, the current situation of the sacred tree and why it appeared with the sea of ​​blood are still unknown. The variables are too great and the situation is really not optimistic.

Wen Qiao never overestimated her combat effectiveness, knowing that she could not beat those blood giants in a sea of ​​blood.

Ning Yuzhou touched her head and comforted: "This matter is not urgent. Since Young Master Su dares to ask, I believe he has his own way."

Compared with these two outsiders, I believe that the cultivators in the Feixing Continent are more anxious about the current situation. This is not only related to the life and death of the people present, but also related to the survival of the Feixing Continent.

Wen Qiao thought of the twists and turns in Su Wangling's stomach, and felt that what he said was right. Smart people would always keep a back hand when doing things.

At the moment she left the matter behind, feeling that she had almost rested, and went to fight the monsters in the blood again.

This time Ning Yuzhou was also with her, planning to go out to kill one round and sharpen the combat effectiveness.

Wen Qiao was naturally overjoyed with his decision. At the same time, she patted her chest and said, "My husband, don't worry, Wen Tutu, Wen Gungun and I will protect you."

The two monsters rushed to agree.

Ning Yuzhou smiled softly at her.

All the cultivators present, even if they were alchemists with poor combat effectiveness, did not hide behind, but chose to fight.