353 : Lianyue

Wuliu Town is not far from the imperial city, but for cultivators, it is only a quarter of an hour away.

However, Wen Qiao and the others are now riding in a carriage used by mortals. They ran for about a morning before arriving in Wuliu Town.

There are many cities and towns inhabited by mortals around the imperial city. Near these towns, there are a lot of spiritual fields, which are managed and planted by mortals. They mainly plant spiritual valleys and some spiritual grasses. When harvesting, special people will come to collect them.

In this way, these towns have become very lively and prosperous.

Wuliu Town is a well-known large town nearby. The town is not small in size. The members of the town are mainly mortals. Although there are cultivators, they are only low-level cultivators who enter the Yuan realm and Yuan Yu realm.

The carriage drove into Wuliu Town in a low-key manner.

The guard driving the car asked in a low voice, "His Royal Highness, but are you going directly to Mrs. Li's house?"

Lianyue is an orphan. She was sold to the imperial city when she fled. By chance, she became Wen Qiao's maid. She didn't know her surname, because her husband's surname was Li, so people in the Prince's Mansion called her Mrs. Li.

"Go ahead."

Hearing words from the carriage, the guard drove to a house near the water south of Wuliu Town.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou got off the carriage and looked at the house near the water.

The surrounding houses are built on the banks of the river that flows through the town. The houses and the river are even cleverly combined to form a very poetic home in the water town. Although the house is not large, the price is not cheap for this location alone.

Wen Qiao was satisfied with her heart. She was not happy to Lianyue's hardship.

The guard went over and knocked on the door.

After a while, a clear voice came from the door: "Who?"

Although he hadn't seen it for many years, Wen Qiao still heard that it was Lianyue's voice. The sharp and pungent voice that was once a girl's uniqueness was a bit more gentle than the years.

The door opened from the inside, and a woman dressed as a woman opened the door.

First, she glanced at the guard who knocked on the door, and moved her gaze away. When she saw Wen Qiao who was standing not far away, her expression was shocked, her body trembled, and she stumbled out.

"Miss!"

Lianyue hissed, rushed over to hug Wen Qiao, and then burst into tears.

Inside the door, a lenten woman was holding a three or four-year-old child. When the child saw her mother holding a strange and beautiful girl crying, her mouth was flat, and she started crying.

Outside the door, everyone cried loudly.

The people around looked over in amazement.

Wen Qiao’s emotions were restrained, and seeing Lianyue crying loudly while holding herself in her arms, she thought she was wronged, but the cry inside the door was also loud, and she looked up and found the one who was crying with his mouth open. The child is very similar to Lianyue, even the temper is the same.

Lianyue was so angry that she cursed: "What are you crying for? Your mother, I don't think I can cry seriously?"

The little baby sobbed and said: "Mother is crying, I cry too..."