311 : Bone Returning Token

After Wen Qiao and Pei Qiyu had cultivated for nearly half a month, their injuries were almost recovered.

Because the two were injured, the others did not dare to hunt ghosts arrogantly everywhere-without Wen Qiao taking the lead, they really couldn't get arrogant. They resumed their previous cautiousness and only walked in a small area. Although safe and sound, they did not make any progress on the matter of finding people.

Senior sister and brother Bailichi were a little uncertain about Liu Qingyun's life and death.

"Senior Sister Liu won't really..." Sang Yufei stopped talking.

The two brothers Ge Rusong couldn't be sure that Liu Qingyun was still alive. After all, the situation of Evil Lingyuan was so dangerous. Liu Qingyun was injured at that time. If like them, they accidentally encounter a general-level ghost, there is nowhere to escape.

Compared with the worries of these people, Wen Qiao, who also didn't see Ning Yuzhou's trace, was incredibly calm. This made Sang Yufei a little unbelievable. Isn't Wen Qiao really worried about her fiancé?

Bai Lichi couldn't help asking: "Wen girl, aren't you worried?"

Wen Qiao glanced at him and said confidently: "My husband will definitely be fine!"

However, her self-confident appearance was inexplicable in the eyes of Sang Yufei.

If it were not for her blind confidence in her fiance, she would not care about the life and death of her fiance at all. But Ning Yuzhou is just an alchemist, and there is nothing in her to be blindly confident. Is it true that she doesn't care about the life and death of her fiance?

Brothers Sang Yufei and Ge Rusong looked at Wen Qiao with more speculation.

After Wen Qiao's injuries were almost recovered and they were another hero, they set out again to search for people.

Pei Qiyu's commander came over without life, let him lead the way, and warned: "If you dare to take us to the ghost general's territory, we will throw you to feed the ghosts."

The teacher had no life to call injustice again, "How could I do such a thing? The ghost will really appear before, and it has nothing to do with me."

Pei Qiyu looked gloomy and said ruthlessly: "I don't care, if I meet a ghost again, I will ask you."

This is too unreasonable!

Shi Wuming wanted to scream for grievances, but the only person who can take charge of him here seems to be Wen Qiao, and the cultivation level of others is not as good as Pei Qiyu, and cannot be expected at all. It can be seen that Wen Qiao's expression is the same enemy as Pei Qiyu, and he can't count on it.

He had no choice but to lead them dejectedly.

The few people in Baili Chi looked confused and asked Wen Qiao in a low voice, "Miss Wen, really want him to lead the way? Hasn't he been to Evil Lingyuan before?"

"He haven't been here." Wen Qiao nodded, "but he knows a lot, so he had to lead the way."

Master Wuming once again screamed: "I just listened to what others said, except for these, I really doesn't know about the others!"

However, whether it is Pei Qiyu or Wen Qiao, they are hard-hearted, no matter what he looks like to cry to death.

Although Su Molan was soft-hearted, it was not too bad either. Compared with the inexplicable person like Shi Wuming, she certainly trusted her companions more, so she also ignored his grievances.

The teacher had no life to protest, and had no choice but to show them the way.

I don't know if the luck of the teacher's lifelessness is really good. Soon after they set off, they met Liu Qingyun who was chased by a group of ghosts.