267 : Eighteen stone pillars

What is called a big ups and downs, nothing more than that.

There were still tears on Su Molan's eyelashes, and she was a little bit pitiful, but the silly face on her face was still very happy.

Granny Tie hesitated, if she remembered correctly, the little master said that Young Master Ning was an earth-level alchemist, right?

When Iron Lady was injured, the four major families had done a lot of superficial effort, and specially invited the heaven-level alchemists to come and treat her. Those heaven-level alchemists had nothing to do with it.

Of course, it does not rule out the possibility that the heavenly alchemist was signaled by the four major families and did not want to cure her.

Later, Tie Granny also invited a familiar alchemist in private, and without exception, there was nothing to do. It was also because they knew that her injuries and lifespan were not much, so those people did not specifically remove her back then and keep her alive till today.

Anyway, it's an old woman who will die sooner or later, and she doesn't have to bother to do anything at all.

Thinking of this, iron lady's face showed sarcasm.

Su Molan was surprised and delighted, "Can Young Master Ning's Detoxification Pill also detoxify her mother-in-law?"

"Detoxification pills can't do it," Ning Yuzhou said, and when they saw their expressions dimmed, he said, "I need another alchemy."

Granny Tie moved slightly in her heart, she wanted to ask what she wanted, but she didn't ask, but said, "Then I will trouble Young Master Ning."

The cultivators have their own secrets and treasures that are not known to outsiders. These two people can come to the Pleiades continent from other continents and walk out of the depths of the Black Wind Desert. You can see their greatness. Why bother to go to the bottom?

Su Molan was extremely grateful. In ecstasy, she said helplessly: "Thank you, I really don't know how to thank you..."

Ning Yuzhou raised his hand to stop her, with a calm expression, "Girl Su doesn't have to be like this. It is already a great reward for us to be able to see the treasure room of your residence."

Rescuing the iron-in-law is just a matter of effort. Ning Yuzhou always pays attention to fair trade, not to mention that they have taken advantage of getting the detailed chart.

Even so, Granny Tie is not a lover. In her eyes, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao really helped Su Molan a lot. She pondered for a moment, and asked Su Molan to go to the treasure room of Pleiades Valley and take some of Pleiades Valley's collections for them.

"These are the materials for refining the formations and formations. I believe the two should need them very much."

Ning Yuzhou's heart moved slightly, but did not refuse, "Thank you."

Next, Ning Yuzhou checked her body for Granny Tie.

"The poison on your body has been severe for a long time. With your current physical condition, if you are directly detoxifying, you may not be able to bear it, and it will even damage your foundation and hinder your future practice. You need to take care of your wounds first. Okay, I'll talk about detoxification at that time."

Granny Tie's body deteriorated so badly because when she assassinated Elder Wan half a year ago, she was injured by the dying blow of Elder Wan, which caused the oppressive poison to occur at the same time. This injury has been raised for half a year, but no improvement has been seen, and Granny Tie knows her well.