332 : Little Qilin

How can mortals resist the coercion that belongs to the beast and unicorn?

However, both Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou stood there steadily, except that Wen Qiao's face turned pale.

There was a slight blasting sound behind them, Wen Qiao pulled Ning Yuzhou away, and quickly threw out a Thousand-Silk Cane seed, the cane silk grew rapidly in mid-air, binding the things that hit.

Wen Qiao pulled Ning Yuzhou back to a safe distance, and turned around and saw the thing trap by the thousand silk vines-the golden unicorn statue.

Although Qiansi Teng is powerful, it can only be tied for a few breaths, and it is broken by the golden unicorn statue.

Wen Qiao's heart sank, and she knew that although this golden unicorn statue looked small, its combat effectiveness was not inferior to those giant unicorn stones encountered in the maze.

However, she didn't back up, kicked her foot, and went straight up instead, turning her fists into her hands and swiping at the golden unicorn statue with one fist.

The sound of bang bang bang sounded, like the sound of fists, which made the originally silent palace a bit more lively.

Seeing Wen Qiao and the golden unicorn statue you come and fight, Ning Yuzhou is squeezed to the edge, and there is no room for him to intervene.

Wen Gungun clung tightly on his shoulders, carefully looking at the golden unicorn stone statue that fought against Wen Qiao.

As early as when Wen Qiao started her hand, Wen Gungun jumped neatly from her shoulder to Ning Yuzhou's body, holding on to him tightly.

Although Brother Ning's cultivation level is not high, Brother Ning has always been a reliable person, and it's okay to hold him tight at this time.

Wen Gungun is just a Tier 9 monster cub. The natural level suppression of the monster makes it a little bit of hair, and it is too scared to move, because its response is relatively slow.

Ning Yuzhou really saw he was scared, so he sent it back to space.

Then he continued to watch Wen Qiao fight with the golden unicorn stone statue-no, it should be said that it was like two children fighting, there was an indescribable funny.

Wen Qiao also felt as if he was fighting with a child, somewhat invincible.

Of course, with the defensive power of the golden unicorn statue, she can't do anything with it. Regardless of the fist hitting the golden unicorn statue, it doesn't hurt at all, but it hurts her hand.

Until the golden throne was overturned by them, Wen Qiao moved back in a staggered step, kicked the fallen golden throne with her backfoot, picked it up with her backhand, and slammed it towards the golden unicorn. Smash it to the ground. Then before it could react, Wen Qiao rushed over and sat down on the golden throne.

The golden unicorn statue was pressed under the throne, which seemed to be a bit of a trapped animal.

"Stop fighting!" Wen Qiao gasped, "fighting with a rock is boring."

The golden unicorn statue that was about to struggle suddenly stopped moving, and a childish voice came: "So, what are you going to do?"

The voice sounded like a child who had not grown up, very immature. Wen Qiao can't help but wonder, isn't it really a kid? Did she really fight with a kid just now and bully it?

This made her feel a little guilty.

Wen Qiao asked it: "How did you become like this? What about your body?"