260 : Blood-devouring demon vine

In the blood-devouring forest, a kind of demon vine grows by devouring blood, and all flesh and blood creatures are their food.

Whenever cultivators and monsters inadvertently break into the blood-devouring forest, the result of waiting for them is that all the blood in the body is absorbed by the blood-devouring demon vines in the forest and die. Very few people can escape from the blood-devouring forest safely. Over time, the blood-devouring forest became a dangerous place in the Pleiades Continent. If there is nothing wrong, no cultivator will not come here to find death.

On this day, two people came to the blood-devouring forest.

"The blood-devouring forest ahead?"

Wen Qiao curiously looked at the woods ahead. It was a dark green forest. There were many tall trees growing in the forest. The dark green vines were entwined with dark green vines, and they continued to climb up.

The woods entangled with vines spread all the way to the mountains in front, disappearing behind the mountains.

The woods are very quiet. They look ordinary and don't feel any danger. People can't help but wonder if this is really a blood-eating forest with a fierce reputation?

Ning Yuzhou glanced at the map and said, "It should be here."

Before they came to the blood-devouring forest, the two of them did not venture in. Ning Yuzhou took out a puppet rat that was made by hand from the storage bag, took out a crystal inlay in a groove in its stomach, and then put it in. Put it on the ground.

The puppet rat moved quickly.

Although it is a puppet, Ning Yuzhou has always pursued a perfect personality, and the puppet rat has also been made to life by him. Apart from not feeling its vitality, it is like a real rat.

The puppet rat quickly got into the dense woods, and soon disappeared in it. There is a ray of Ning Yuzhou's primordial spirit on the puppet mouse, which allows him to perceive the situation in the woods through the eyes of the puppet mouse.

The puppet rat walks through the blood-devouring forest. It is like an ordinary monster rat. It is not strong. When it passes through the dense woods, it will make a rustling sound. This voice was particularly loud in the quiet woods, and it was easy to attract the attention of the blood-devouring demon vines in the woods.

Soon after, Ning Yuzhou said, "The puppet rat was broken after being entangled in the vines in the forest."

Wen Qiao asked hurriedly: "But the blood-devouring demon vine?"

"The vine looks very ordinary, except that it can entangle things, it has no lethality." As he said, his face showed a thoughtful color, analyzing the situation previously obtained from the puppet rat.

Wen Qiao blinked and said, "Husband, it is better for us to go in directly. If we encounter that blood-devouring demon vine, kill it without leaving a piece of armor."

Ning Yuzhou: "..."

Seeing the eager look on her face, Ning Yuzhou thought silently, could these monsters be so violent?

However, Wen Qiao's enthusiasm to move forward also affected Ning Yuzhou, causing him to also have a passion to go directly in. Why not shrink back, if the blood-devouring demon vine dared to appear, just kill it directly.

Right now the two of them no longer hesitate, the Yujian flew into the blood-devouring forest, and by the way the Wen Gungun in the space was released.

If he encounters the blood-devouring demon vine, Wen Gungun's defense can resist one or two, but he is not afraid of anything.

Wen Gungun crawled onto Ning Yuzhou's shoulders—this was Wen Qiao's orders. If they were in danger, Wen Gungun would use earthen eggshells to protect them.