210 : Evil spirits

On the silent tree island, only Ning Yuzhou's warm and pleasant voice sounded.

The runes on the runestones not only suppress the evil spirits, but also use the symbols to inform the posterity that the evil spirits suppressed here are the blood-eating evil spirits. Once they are allowed to escape and escape, they will resurrect the blood of millions of cultivators and bring harm to common people.

If future generations read this rune and those who have spare capacity, please repair the rune so that the blood-eating evil spirits cannot escape from the land of suppression.

Until Ning Yuzhou read the last rune on the rune, the tree island was quiet.

The three people on the Feixing Continent showed a look of consternation, and their minds could not be calm for a long time.

They didn't expect a runestone to convey so much information to future generations, which is already out of their cognition of Fulu. As far as they know, the talisman is a talisman, and every talisman drawn by the master of the talisman has its own purpose. Whether it is used in battle or in life, it cannot be like this runestone. It can be communicated separately. Yuren.

"What kind of rune stone is this, it's too powerful." Qiao Leshui muttered, "Are all the previous Fulu masters so good?"

Wu Qijie nodded, admiring the Master Fulu who painted the runestones with great care.

Only Wen Qiao, who didn't know anything about Fu Lu, was very calm and couldn't realize their feeling of shock at all.

Looking at the cleaned runestone, Su Wangling humbly asked Ning Yuzhou: "Young Master Ning, which age do you think the rune on this one should be from?"

Ning Yuzhou groaned: "Time should not be lower than the ancient times."

There is indeed such an ancient rune in his inheritance. When I looked at the inheritance of the Talisman, I learned it for a while, but later discovered that these ancient runes are more complicated. The carrier of the current practice world cannot carry this. After planting an ancient rune, he did not deliberately learn it.

So he couldn't find out what period the rune was, maybe it was in the ancient times, or it may be more distant.

Is it really a rune from ancient times?

Wu Qijie's faces were stunned. If it were runes from the ancient times, they would understand it. After all, it is no longer known how many annual rings have been flipped and how many springs and autumns have been changed since ancient times. The runes of the ancient times are indeed ancient. It is said that the runes in the current practice world are actually runes that have undergone evolution. They are simpler and easier to understand, and are more suitable for people in the current practice world to practice.

Wen Qiao suddenly thought of a question, and asked: "Senior Wu, is the Heavenly Origin also in ancient times?"

"I don't know." Wu Qijie knew why she asked, and explained, "I heard that the Feixing Continent did not have the origin of the sky before. No one knows when the origin of the sky appeared here. It seems to be tens of thousands of years ago. Well, when some cultivators pass by and inadvertently break into the origin of heaven, and return from nine deaths, the world knows the existence of the origin of heaven..."

Tianzhiyuan seemed to appear in the Feixing Continent suddenly.

At that time, it attracted the attention of countless cultivators, and they flooded into the heavens. However, because of the danger of the heavens, countless cultivators fell here. Over time, they were regarded as a dangerous place in the Feixing Continent, and those without strength did not dare to enter easily.