262 : Four Great Families

The Yuanhuang realm cultivator who was guarding outside the Pale Star Valley suddenly walked out of the hiding place.

When the disciples of the four major families patrolling around saw him, they hurried over and asked respectfully: "Elder Yi, what have you found?"

This Yuanhuang realm cultivator was the elder of the Yi clan. He was sent by the Yi clan to sit here. When disciples from other families saw him, they respectfully called "Elder Yi".

Elder Yi looked at the Pleiades in the night and said: "This constellation just vaguely feels something is wrong, but what do you find?"

The cultivators present hurriedly replied: "Everything is as usual, we did not find out."

Then he asked nervously: "Elder Yi, but what is wrong?"

Elder Yi did not answer. His figure swept away, and people had already arrived in front of the Pleiades Valley. Across the valley of protection, looking at the Pleiades Valley in the night, I saw the clouds and mist in the Pleiades Valley, quiet and peaceful, nothing. The anomaly, the guarding valley formation was not touched either.

His eyes swept around, not letting go anywhere.

The disciples of the four races who followed him looked around carefully, and found nothing for a long time. They couldn't help but looked at Elder Yi in confusion.

Elder Yi looked at it for a while before letting go of his vigilance.

He told the disciples of the four races, "You continue to guard, and you must not let go of any suspicious things, whether it is a monster or a monster, as long as you approach the Pleiades Valley, stop it immediately."

"Yes."

***

In the Pleiades Valley, in front of the Great Guardian formation, a tender and petite seedling did not dare to move at all.

Although there was a large array of guarding valleys blocking it, the gaze of the Yuanhuang realm cultivator stared at it as if it were real, so that she did not dare to move at all, and could only continue to root at the edge of the large array and act as a weed.

Fortunately, these people left soon.

Wen Qiao breathed a sigh of relief.

However, she still didn't do anything rashly, but continued to maintain the appearance of a demon, letting Wuyantu help to take her away from the Great Valley Protecting Array and find a hidden place to hide.

After successfully blending into the Pleiades Valley, Wen Qiao already felt that Wuyantu's reaction and speed were somewhat stagnant. Obviously, the distance here was too far, and Wen Gungun was about to be unable to control Wuyantu.

Wu Yantu struggled to send her to a spiritual field in the valley, but finally there was no movement.

At this time, Wen Qiao could no longer feel the existence of Wuyantu, and knew that this was already the limit, and Wen Gungun should take back the Wuyantu.

The sky is going to fade, a white fish belly appears on the horizon, and there seems to be some movement in the Pleiades Valley.

Although there is no master in Pleiades Valley, there are still some Moriya disciples in the valley to maintain the operation of Pleiades Valley. Before coming to Pleiades Star Valley, Su Molan once instructed that among the disciples of Pleiades Star Valley, except for one named Tie Granny, everyone else in Pleiades Star Valley should not believe them, nor should they easily expose their whereabouts.

For so many years, there is no master in Pleiades Valley, who knows if these disciples in the valley have developed strange feelings, or have long been instigated by others. Even if it was Su Molan, there was no guarantee that they were loyal.