372 : Purple Flame Blue-eyed tiger

Everyone wanted to leave, but they couldn't leave.

The purple flames raged very fast, burning a large area in an instant. Not only did the surrounding jungle turn into a sea of ​​flames, but the purple flames even tended to spread outward, and even the soil could catch fire.

The salted fish male repairer was terrified, "This fire is so powerful!"

"This is a ninth-order monster, and it's about to become a monster king, no matter how powerful it is!" the other younger brother said, all a little broken.

They didn't expect to encounter Tier 9 monsters here, and it was not unheard of that there were monsters in the Sea god Stele, but very few monsters were crazy like this purple flame blue-eyed tiger, and attacked when they saw people.

Zi Yan blocked the surrounding road and also cut off the way for the cultivator to evacuate.

Seeing the purple flame and blue-eyed tiger roaring and lunging, a group of people quickly stepped away, and Min Jishu stepped forward to block it.

The blue aura suddenly appeared, and a scaly scimitar appeared in his hand that looked like scales and not scales. At the same time that the knife blocked the purple flame and blue-eyed tiger, Min Jishu threw a circle.

A spiritual light appeared in the array, and the purple flames around him finally stopped spreading in an instant.

"Longlin Zanpodao!" someone cried out in surprise.

"It's a heavenly formation."

A group of people are really surprised and happy, and a little bit envious and jealous.

Whether it is the Blue Scale Zan Poknife or the Celestial Formation Plate, it may be a good thing that they will never get in their entire lives, but for the Min's disciple, the Celestial Formation Plate will be lost if one is used. With a wink the Blue Scale Zanpaku Knife is even more incredible. This is a king-level spiritual weapon, which is said to be made from the hardest scales of the transforming sea beast.

When the blue scale Zanpaku knife was swung down, a soft water wave bloomed. The water wave had a certain effect on the purple flame of the purple flame and the tiger's purple flame, and it instantly forced it back.

"Roar--"

The Ziyan Bi-eyed Tiger let out an angry howl, and once again ejected purple flames, surrounded by a sea of ​​flames.

Min Jishu's expression condensed, and he swung down the Lanlin Zanpei Sword again.

The flame was chopped into two by the blue scale Zanpei knife, and the power attached to the flame was weakened.

Seeing this scene, Master Wuming couldn't help but say: "Oh, sister Aqiao, this... is pretty amazing."

Wen Qiao didn't say a word. Seeing that Min was in front of her, the surrounding flames were also controlled within a certain range by the Celestial Array. He grabbed the Master Wusheng with his backhand and threw him out.

The teacher screamed lifelessly, was thrown out of the ring of fire, and his head was pierced onto the moist sand.

Then, Wen Qiao waved her whip and threw the group of little brothers out one after another.

The little brothers also followed in the lifeless footsteps of the master, yelling, and there were a lot of humanoid traces on the beach in an instant.

After throwing away these little brothers who couldn't help, Wen Qiao waved a whip at the purple flame and blue-eyed tiger and pulled it away.

Zi Yan Bijinghu's scarlet eyes turned to her, blood and tears shed in his eyes, becoming more and more crazy, abandoning Min Jishu, and rushed towards Wen Qiao.