252 : Explosive Orb

Hearing that scream sounded, everyone's scalp numb, and they also understood that, as Pei Qiyu said, the people of the Demon Gate had already guarded the floating island, as long as the Demon Gate did not let it go, no one could leave the floating island today.

Are they going to be besieged here?

"Motianmen deceived too much!"

A Yuanzong realm cultivator finally couldn't bear it. He killed the disciple of Motianmen who had been forced with a single sword, pointed at Pei Qiyu with his long sword, and sternly said: "Treasures are destined to be obtained by people! Yinshenhua is born and cultivated, not your Motianmen property , It was taken away by others ahead of time. It was your Demon Gate that had no chance with it. What kind of behavior is the Demon Gate?"

Hearing this rigorous questioning, Pei Qiyu laughed.

Although his appearance is good-looking, but his temperament is too gloomy, even if he smiles, it gives people a gloomy and cold feeling. He only listens to him: "You are right, the treasure is destined for it! But it is going to kill the Demon Gate. What is your relationship with righteous cultivators?"

The cultivator was instantly speechless.

The two ways of righteousness and evil have been opposed for many years, and they fight when they meet. There is no need to make excuses. If it were their righteous way to encircle the disciples of the Demon Tianmen, they would naturally be killed directly to avoid future troubles. In the same way, the Demon Gate will surround them here today, and the Demon Gate wants to be removed soon. What can they do?

Although Pei Qiyu had promised before, the people of the Demon Dao are sinister and cunning, what if they use words to coax them?

Maybe it’s just an excuse to find the Yinshen Flower. The people of Motianmen just want to kill them by taking advantage of the Yinshen Flower, so as to reduce the power of the right way. Previously on those floating islands, there was no conflict between the righteous way practitioners and the Motianmen. There are many people who have died, how can the words of the people of the Demon Gate be believed?

Thinking of this, the Yuanzong realm cultivator didn't hesitate to kill Pei Qiyu. As long as he killed Pei Qiyu, this group of Demon Heaven Clan people shouldn't worry.

The long sword approached, the sword light was bitter, Pei Qiyu did not move a bit, calmly watching the cold sword cut down.

Jiao Junhao over there saw this scene, his face changed drastically, and he said sharply, "Friend Shi Dao, be careful!"

The long sword has been cut down. When the Yuanzong realm cultivator saw that Pei Qiyu was slashed by his sword without evasiveness, his face had not yet shown a smile, and suddenly he found that the figure of Pei Qiyu who was killed by him was blurred like a mirror flower. .

"what--"

When everyone looked over, they saw the Yuanzong realm cultivator's body flew upside down, and when he fell to the ground, he saw his seven orifices bleed and his mind was confused, and he was quickly beheaded by those demon sky disciples who swarmed up.

Looking at Pei Qiyu again, he was still standing there, his lips pursed with a seemingly non-existent smile, and all those who saw that smile were shuddered.

No one can see what happened just now. It is clear that the sword has been cut down, but Pei Qiyu is still intact. On the contrary, the Yuanzong realm cultivator who cut down the sword screamed, and it turned out that he was injured.

They all knew that Pei Qiyu was valued by the Demon Sect and was called a rare genius in the Demon Dao. The Demon Sect deliberately cultivated him as the young master of the Demon Sect, but they did not expect that he could kill a cultivator of the same level in an understatement. No one even saw how he did it.