288 : Aunt Hua

The fat woman just felt her eyes light up, and she suddenly felt radiant.

She yelled and laughed happily: "It turns out that there are four beautiful dolls, your parents can really give birth! Seeing that your parents gave you such a beautiful birth, the price will be halved, a total of 30 All Souls Stone."

Three hundred thousand spiritual stones? Still halved?

This price is too expensive! You must know that the spirit stones collected by the Heavenly Array are not that many.

Without waiting for their reaction, the fat woman waved her fat hand, "Don't think this is expensive. You have to know the rules of Huangu Town. There are not many safe places. My inn is definitely safe in Huangu Town. If it weren't for your good-looking looks, my auntie flower wouldn't let anyone come in casually."

Wen Qiao and Su Molan looked at her upright, as if they understood why Ning Yuzhou had to pull the hood down just now.

This fat woman is the proprietress of this inn, known as the lady of the flower, and she claims to be a vulgar generation, but how can she be a simple character who can open an inn in the town of Huangu?

She has no hobbies in her life, but is very tolerant of good-looking people. Of course, good-looking skin is only one of the conditions, and she needs to be pleasing to her eyes.

Obviously, these four people made Aunt Hua look very pleasing to the eye, and let them stay in without a second word. If it is other people, how to get in and out, and want to stay depends on the mood of Aunt Hua.

Ning Yuzhou said, "Since Auntie Hua is kind, then we should sell you one too. Is it feasible to rent a pill instead?"

Aunt Hua's gaze fell on him, those eyes were squeezed by the flesh on his face, and there was only a thin slit, but everyone who was swept by her eyes could feel the real gaze.

"This little brother, my shop doesn't collect all the elixirs." Aunt Hua said with a smile.

Ning Yuzhou nodded, "I know the rules of Aunt Hua, I don't want to talk about it if you have read it."

After all, with a flick of his sleeve, a pill bottle fell lightly on the counter.

Seeing him like this, Mrs. Hua was rather interested. She stretched out her fat hand and grabbed the pill bottle. When she saw the spirit pill in the pill bottle, the flesh on the fat face seemed to tremble.

"Yes!" Aunt Hua's voice became a little more urgent, "My auntie Hua likes the refreshing people who are capable, don't worry, son, as long as you live with me for a day, I will be able to keep you safe for a day."

"Then bother Mrs. Hua." Ning Yuzhou replied gently.

Hearing this, Wen Qiao and Su Molan finally understood Ning Yuzhou's intentions. Not only did they find a safe place to live in Huangu Town, but they also found a bodyguard. The next thing was much simpler.

Aunt Hua stretched out her chubby hand, took out two bone keys from the drawer behind the counter, smiled and said, "Four of you will come with me."

The four of them followed Mrs. Hua and saw her leading them up the stairs on the left side of the lobby.

This staircase is also made of bones, bumpy and uneven, and when you step on it, you can hear the creaking sound of the bones and bones when they are heavy, which is particularly crippling. I don't know whether it was the bone house or the strong body of Auntie Hua blocked the light, causing the light of the stairs to be extremely dim, which made people feel gloomy.

Aunt Hua's tonnage completely blocked the stairs.

She didn't realize it at all, she creaked up the stairs, her loud voice rang, "Your room is on the third floor, and there are two rooms on the third floor. Both rooms are arranged for you. The room will be a bit noisy at night, but no one get in the way, so don't care..."