345 : Reunited

The news of the safe return of the two apprentices who had been missing for ten years and whose life or death was unknown by Sheng Zhenhai, the leader of the Chixiao Sect, instantly swept through the area of ​​the Chixiao Sect, and there was a tendency to spread out.

When Ning Yuzhou was knocked down by Liuyun Fairy in the space passage of the Qiandao Secret Realm, many people saw it.

Most people feel that there is no possibility for the two of them to survive. After all, the space channel has been distorted, and the resulting space pressure is not something ordinary cultivators can resist.

For this reason, many people feel a pity.

The name of Ning Yuzhou's genius spread in the Central Continent as early as, Wen Qiao is also the best wood element Yuanlinggen, and she has cultivated for a thousand miles. The Chixiao Sect even made an exception for them to accept apprentices, which shows that the two people have good aptitude. If they were given time, Ning Yuzhou might be able to become a king-level alchemist, and Wen Qiao could also reach the Yuan Emperor realm, and even the Yuansheng Emperor realm...

It's a pity that all of this is gone because of Fairy Liuyun's killer.

Just when everyone believed that they had died in the twisted space channel, they didn't expect the two to come back peacefully.

How not to cause a sensation in the world.

More people want to know how they survived in the distorted space channel, where they were all these years, and why did they come back after ten years...

In short, because the two returned, the calm Central Continent became lively.

**

When Wen Tutu had no life to accompany his teacher to the Fang Market under the Pinnacle Mountains to buy things, he found that this Fang City was full of news of his sister and brother, and even the more outrageous it spread.

Shi Wuming said with emotion: "It turns out that Brother Ning and Sister Aqiao are also celebrities in Shengwu Continent."

"Of course, sister and brother Ning are very good." Wen Tutu said proudly.

"But why is sister Aqiao called Minxuan? But what's the reason?" the teacher asked inexplicably.

During this period, under the leadership of Wen Tutu, the teacher quickly learned about Chixiao Sect, and because he was a friend brought back by Ning Yuzhou, Chixiao Sect was very polite and polite to him. Shi Wuming was a self-acquaintance, and soon became acquainted with the disciples of the Chixiao Sect, and learned a lot about Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao from them.

When they suddenly heard them calling Wen Qiao "Junior Sister Min" at that time, Shi Wuming was silent on his face, but he turned a few times in his heart.

Wen Tutu felt that there was nothing to conceal. He told him why Wen Qiao changed his name and changed his surname. Finally, he concluded: "Before we were not strong enough, for fear that the enemies hiding in the dark would look at my sister. I'm here, who dare to attack my sister, I will kill him!"

The teacher said with satisfaction: "Smelling rabbits is really amazing!"

Wen Tutu raised his head proudly, and asked him in a good mood: "What else do you want to buy?"

Shi Wuming naturally hit the snake with the stick, and the happy boy with the rabbit's heart hurried to buy it.

It wasn't until they bought enough that they went back to Chixiaozong.

As soon as he arrived in front of the mountain gate of the Chixiao Sect, I saw an aura of light flying in the distance.

When the spiritual light approached, everyone could see clearly that the red-robed snow-knife and heroic female cultivator stood on the spiritual sword, her long hair flying.