290 : Bai Lichi

Liu Qingyun opened the door and saw the two people in the room, frowning slightly, "Where is Junior Brother Baili?"

The Ge Rusong brothers got up hurriedly and said, "We didn't see him in a blink of an eye, I thought he was looking for you..."

"What? Junior Brother Baili is missing?" Sang Yufei came out from the next room, angrily and anxiously, "Why don't you take good care of him? Here is Huangu Town. I don't know what the danger is, in case he gets caught again. What should I do if someone cheats away?"

Ge Ruping said bitterly, "Where can we see him? If we can see him, Master will not send Senior Sister Liu with him."

Sang Yufei was still furious, "Why can't he help it? I tied it up if he didn't obey..."

"Junior Sister!" Liu Qingyun called.

Not only Liu Qingyun, but even the Ge Rusong brothers were disapproving. Sang Yufei was so angry that she stomped and cursed, "You can just let him go, wait for him to die next time, and see how you go to the palace Lord and Master confessed to confess..."

Before she finished speaking, Bai Lichi appeared at the door.

Baili Chi was born with a good appearance, with red lips and white teeth, and his eyes like stars. Whenever the eyes look at people like a pup, it is easy to make people feel soft.

At this moment, he looked at them with the pair of puppies' eyes, seeing a group of people a little uncomfortable.

Liu Qingyun looked calm and said, "Where did Junior Brother Baili go?"

Her tone was calm, but she made people inexplicably feel a kind of indifference that belonged to Liu Qingyun. She didn't care where Baili was late, as long as he didn't die in front of her.

Baili said late: "I'll go to the third floor."

After listening, everyone didn't understand what he was doing. They were immediately angry and helpless. Not to mention the impatient Sang Yufei, but the two brothers Ge Rusong who had always treated him generously and lovingly didn't know what to say.

"You really-- forget it, I don't care about you!" Sang Yufei shook her sleeves and left.

Liu Qingyun walked towards Bai Lichi who was standing at the door unhurriedly, and when she passed by, said: "Don't run around in the future. Returning to the bone town is not asking the Xu Gong."

"I see, Senior Sister Liu." Baili said obediently.

After Liu Qingyun left, Baili came slowly, his head hanging down, obviously a little depressed.

Ge Rusong looked at him like this, even if he was so stupid that he couldn't protect himself, he couldn't help being softhearted.

Ge Ruping counseled: "Junior Brother Baili, Senior Sister Liu and Sister Sang are not angry with you, but they were more worried and anxious because they didn't see you just now. This is not the Heavenly Wheel Continent, and there is no shelter from the masters. We can only fight against everything by ourselves. In case you have any accidents here, we may not be able to save you..."

That being said, Ge Rusong and the two knew that if they faced danger together, the first thing to protect was Junior Brother Baili, and he would definitely not be allowed to have an accident.

Ge Rusong also said: "Huangu Town is very weird. Even the cultivators of Yuansheng Stage can only follow the rules of the town when they come in. This is not a place where you can be willful..."

Bai Lichi had a well-behaved appearance. He listened to the teachings of the two seniors. After they finished speaking, he said with a face: "Two senior Ge, don't worry, I will remember."