373 : Poseidon House

Wen Qiao and the others returned to the place where they had previously fought with the Ziyan Bi-eyed Tiger, and found that the fire had been extinguished, but the scene was in a mess. At first glance, they knew that there had just been a big battle.

Shi Wuming and the younger brothers, as well as the practitioners on Shangzhou Island who were attached to the Min family, saw them return safely, and rushed over.

"Sister Aqiao, where does that purple flame and blue-eyed tiger take you?" The teacher asked without life.

"Its wife is difficult to give birth, let us go and help."

"So you help his wife to deliver the baby?" The teacher Wuming was shocked.

The others were also shocked. The two were really bold enough to deliver a ninth-order monster.

Min Jishu was very calm, just aiming at Wen Qiao from the corner of his eye, she was the one delivering the baby, not him.

Wen Qiao was also very calm, "Who said that helping is to deliver the baby? It was born by itself. Okay, you guys will all find me the Poseidon Flower. Don't be lazy."

The boys hurriedly responded loudly, divided into two teams very automatically, and began to enter the island to find the Poseidon Flower.

This island is relatively large. They have been strolling on the island for two days, and by the way, they fought a few fights with people who met on the narrow road and grabbed a lot of Poseidon flowers.

When the younger brothers handed over the magic sea go flower they found to Wen Qiao, the teacher had no life to praise: "Sister A Qiao actually knows how to take the younger brother to help with work. It is the essence of Brother Ning's method, not bad!"

The boys couldn't help but glared at him. Are they willing to follow the boss, OK?

Min Jishu's expression moved slightly, and he couldn't help asking: "Miss Wen, when did you and Young Master Ning form a Taoist couple?"

Wen Qiao glanced at him, "What do you ask this for?"

This question has gone beyond the boundaries of strangers who meet by chance. Min Jishu is a little dazed, but still cheeky and said: "It's just a little curious..."

Since he was curious, she had no obligation to explain to him.

So Wen Qiao turned and left with the little brothers.

Shi Wuming glanced at Min Jishu who seemed a little depressed, raised his brows slightly, and ignored him, and hurriedly followed Wen Qiao.

They got on the boat and went on to the next island.

However, this time, they had been on the boat for most of the day, and they didn't see the island.

Wen Qiao summoned the salted fish male repairer, "Why haven't I seen the island? Is it possible that the next island will be far away?"

The salted fish man repaired his face bitterly, "Boss, I don't know." He looked ashamed, and felt guilty for not being able to help the boss.

At this time, Min Jishu, who was standing on the ship accompanying her said, "Because the Sea God Residence is about to appear."

"What?" Everyone turned to look at him, with an unexpected look on their faces.

Most of the cultivators who can kill all the way here are the first to participate in the Battle of the Sea God's Order. After all, they have no courage and ability. The islands in front have been eliminated long ago, or some people know that the battle of Sea God's Order is over. The more dangerous they are, they will choose to stay on some islands to keep their lives and the Poseidon Flower on their bodies.