364 : Black Shark Pirates

The Bawangzhang brought Wen Qiao and the others the corpse of the pirate, and it was still in tatters.

When Bawangzhang threw the pirate's corpse onto the ship along with the sea water, the guards of Haiyun Pavilion were stupefied and almost couldn't help but smashed the tattered corpses back.

But seeing the Overlord's badge that looked like a hill above the water, they didn't dare to provoke it at all.

After the Overlord Zhang completed the task, he waved his tentacles and asked Wen Qiao for benefits.

Wen Qiao said with some embarrassment to the guard on board: "I'm sorry, I didn't expect it to bring the pirate's body over, so I will let it take it away."

The manager of Haiyun Pavilion twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "It doesn't matter, the Overlord Zhang can take action to solve these pirates, which can be regarded as eliminating harm for the people..."

Before he finished speaking, the guard next to him suddenly exclaimed and quickly said: "Steward Zheng, this is the second in command of Black Shark."

"And this one, the assassin of the black shark."

"This is the poisonous lady of the black shark."

"These are all celebrities on the most wanted list, and one person is worth one million spiritual stones."

"..."

Practitioners who run boats in the inner waters are extremely concerned about the news of pirates. It can almost be said that they all remember the famous pirates clearly, even if they will encounter these vicious pirates someday, they will be wiped out.

The Black Shark is the top ten pirate group in the inner waters. It acts cruelly, burns, kills, and loots, and does evil. The ship that encounters the black shark has no good end. Black sharks are also a typical type of money but not life. As long as they can afford the price, black sharks dare to do it, which arouses the disgust of many practitioners in the inner sea.

Because of this, some major members of the Black Shark have very high bounty prices on the wanted list in the inner waters.

It's just that they didn't expect that it was the Black Shark who attacked them this time, and it ended up like this.

For a while, everyone looked at Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu with subtle eyes.

I really didn't expect that someone could instigate the sea beast and make the sea beast turn around to deal with the pirates, and kill several important members of the black shark without a drop of blood or tears.

It was the first time they saw this kind of show operation, and it felt quite refreshing.

"So pirates are so valuable?"

Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu's eyes were shining, and they didn't mind the Bawang Zhang's throwing the corpse up. They quickly packed the corpse with an empty storage bag and planned to receive the bounty.

There are six pirates in total, and the total bounty is nearly six million spirit stones.

Guanshi Zheng of Haiyun Pavilion wanted to sell them a favor, and said with a smile: "If Daoists can trust us Haiyun Pavilion, Haiyun Pavilion can send these pirates to the Inner Sea Alliance on your behalf."

The Inner Sea League is a force organized by cultivators in the entire inner sea area. It is governed by the three forces on Shangzhou Island, and the various forces on Zhongzhou Island participate, and it is fairly fair.

Things like wanted pirates offering rewards are also announced by the Inner Sea League.

Wen Qiao just found it troublesome, so she threw it to Haiyun Pavilion quickly, and the people in Haiyun Pavilion hurriedly gave them the reward, which was regarded as advance payment.