257 : To Pleiades Valley

The next day, they split up to inquire about news in Jisha City.

As soon as the three of them walked out of the inn, they saw a few cultivators clamoring around a man in a cloak and taking him to the Shata side. When the surrounding practitioners saw this scene, their faces showed excitement, and they followed curiously.

There are also people who don't know why they can't help but ask: "What happened, who did that person offend?"

"you do not know?"

The man replied honestly: "I don't know, I just came back from the Black Wind Desert."

The people around him kindly explained to him the recent events, pointing to the man in the cloak and saying: "...Know it, Su Molan was poisoned by the black scorpion venom in the Black Wind Desert, and I heard that she has been disfigured. Xiaojia and Liang Shen family attaches great importance to her. The notice said that as long as they can find her, the Xiaoshen family will definitely give generous rewards."

People die for money, and birds die for food. Naturally, countless cultivators are willing to look for Su Molan for the rewards given by the family.

If Su Molan was not disfigured, it would not be easy to find her, but a disfigured Su Molan would naturally be much simpler. The cultivators who have been disfigured by the Black Devouring Scorpion Venom have the same characteristics, just look for it here, no matter where she hides, she will be recognized at a glance.

The cultivator's face showed a stunned look, and after hearing about the remuneration of the Xiaoshen family, he couldn't help showing his heartbeat.

Su Molan in the crowd heard her clearly.

Her face was a little stiff, and she quickly converged, pretending to listen to the discussion of the people around her as if nothing had happened, and once again thanked Ning Yuzhou for his foresight, and waited for her to come to Jisha City after she defused the black scorpion venom.

As long as they are sure that she is disfigured and look for this, she is safe.

Su Molan secretly breathed a sigh of relief. After the people dispersed, they said to the disguised Ning Yuzhou, "Brother, I will go shopping in the city and come back in the evening."

"Go ahead, be careful."

Ning Yuzhou exclaimed, perfectly playing the image of a serious and rigid big brother.

If it weren't for Su Molan who knew that this was Ning Yuzhou, she would have thought it was someone else. Even Wen Qiao, who was turned into a young and beautiful young man with the Pill of Changing Forms, occasionally showed some behaviors that were unique to Wen Qiao, but Ning Yuzhou seemed to have changed himself, even if people familiar with him saw him, won't recognize it.

After saying goodbye to the two, Su Molan walked into the crowd casually.

The disguised "brothers" Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou also looked for a direction and left.

In the evening, the three were again concentrated in the wing of the inn.

Ning Yuzhou set up a formation around him without worrying about being heard by them.

Su Molan said solemnly, "I inquired today that the Xiaoshen family has sent people to Jisha City, and they will arrive soon."

The disappearance of the only descendant of Pleiades not only alarmed the people of Xiaoshen's family, but also alarmed countless forces, and almost the entire continent was upset about this. It is undeniable that the Xiaoshen family is eager to find her and put her under their noses again, but more people are fishing in troubled waters and want to find her before the Xiaoshen family and seek a map of twenty-eight places and four elephants.