236 : Gains

You are a fool if you don't run!

The disciples of the Seven Soul Sect who were involved in the flying boat by Li Fan were a little confused. One of the disciples asked suspiciously: "Uncle Li, why should we leave in a hurry? We should fight with them."

Other disciples echoed one after another.

The reason why they have this confidence is not only their status as disciples of the Seven Souls Sect, but also because they have a foreign aid called Wen Tutu. Although they don't know the origins of Wen Tutu, they are lifeless friend, that's also a friend of the Seven Soul Sect. I don't believe that there are two Yuanhuang realms, and I can't rub Zuo Yizhai and Wei Qianli on the ground.

Li Fan's face was full of integrity: "Fool, don't you run away and let people benefit it?"

benefit?

The disciples of the Seven Souls Sect subconsciously looked at the Master Wuming.

Shi Wuming chuckled, and raised his thumbs to Li Fan: "Senior Brother Li is really clever, I haven't said anything yet."

Li Fan said calmly: "You will complain as soon as you come out. Zuo Yizhai and Wei Qianli pay more attention to image, but they seem to have been beaten by someone. You don't need to ask to know that they will not steal the chicken. Yes, you act in the style of the Soul Palace, and you deserve to be a disciple of Master Uncle Shiyu."

Everyone: "..."

Okay, they understand, it turns out that the virtue of being a teacher is lifeless, it turned out to be inherited.

Li Fan didn't ask Shi Wuming what he got in the secret realm. He asked the other disciples to rest, and said to Master Wuming, "You also take Young Master Ning and the others to rest."

Master Wuming responded and said in a precise manner: "Brother Li, please send a message to the sect, and I will tell you after I sort out the harvest this time."

"No problem." Li Fan said solemnly, "The sect will deal with it, it should be our Seven Soul Sect, no one can take it away!"

After listening to the conversation between the two brothers, Pei Qiyu and Su Molan looked at Shi Wuming and Li Fan with hard words.

They have gained insight!

It turned out that the cultivators on the advanced continent were like this. Whoever dared to rob them would let them suffer a big loss, and sanction them from the highest point of morality, making them vomit blood and have nothing to say.

**

After Wen Qiao and the others returned to the room, they did not rush to rest, but set up formations around them.

The little unicorn came out of Wen Qiao's sea of ​​knowledge.

The primordial spirit of the cultivator is mostly a group of light, and the strength of the light group's aura is related to the strength of the primordial spirit. The primordial spirit of this little unicorn is very powerful, with bright aura, and it can be vaguely seen that there is a unicorn in the light group.

Little Qilin looked around curiously, curious about everything here.

Wen Tutu looked at the group of Qilin Yuanshen, really confused, and also learned to frighten the monster beast: "You don't want to run out casually, if someone finds out, you won't end well! Fortunately, there are seven Soul Sect in the front of us this time, so that people don't suspect you, but those people are not stupid, and sooner or later they can guess your existence."

Little Qilin was really frightened, and slammed behind Wen Qiao with a scream, hiding behind her and looking at Wen Tutu.

Wen Tutu couldn't wait to pull it out, "It won't work to hide behind Sister Wen."