338 : Back to Shengwu

The next day, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao retired the cave where they lived.

Pei Qiyu and Su Molan didn't plan to leave Hunyuan Continent, so they still rented the cave mansion in Fuluo Mountain.

Hunyuan Continent is very large, with various terrains, and there are many places to experience. There are even many secrets and dangerous places they have not yet explored. Therefore, Pei Qiyu and Su Molan unanimously decided to continue to stay in Hunyuan Continent for a while.

In addition, they also had some thoughts in their hearts, what if Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao came over soon?

With this subtle idea in their arms, the two decided to continue searching for immortal artifacts in Hunyuan Continent.

Shi Wuming said to them: "I have already greeted Junior Brother Yu from the leasing company. If you continue to rent the cave, they will give you a discount, and if there is any advantage, you will take advantage. Also, if you encounter trouble, in case there is something if they don’t have eyes to bully you, you can go to Senior Brother Li. I have already greeted Senior Brother Li. Senior Brother Li is a disciple of the Heavenly Soul Palace..."

Then Shi Wuming told them how to quickly contact Li Fan, telling them to be polite, and don't carry it by yourself if there is trouble. His Shi Wuming's friend is not being bullied.

Hearing his verbose talk, Pei Qiyu couldn't help but laugh and curse: "Do I look like a good bully? The guy who dared to bully the master of the hall, the grass on the grave has grown a few stubbles."

Su Molan knew his kindness and said gratefully: "Thank you Master, we know."

Shi Wuming said with satisfaction, “It’s still a girl’s likable. You can’t count on some stinky men. There’s no good thing. Hey, why can even an unpleasant magic repair find such a gentle and beautiful wife, but I’ve always been a bachelor, can't I find one that fits my heart?"

Pei Qiyu's answer was, just kick it over.

Then the group left Qiyao City.

According to the meaning of the teacher's lifelessness, when the Bilin shuttle mirror is used, some breath will be leaked. If it is in a densely populated cultivation city, it will attract the attention of cultivators. It is best to go to some inaccessible places and leave after finishing the work so it can't catch it.

There is also a place, which was found by the teacher without life, in a valley thousands of miles away from Qiyao City.

The cultivator's speed is fast, but he arrives at his destination within an hour.

The spiritual energy around the valley is thin, there are no people within a hundred miles, and it deviates from the main road to Qiyao City. Cultivators rarely come here without incident. It is indeed a good place.

"Here." Shi Wuming led them down to the valley.

Ning Yuzhou and the others inspected the valley, and they were nothing extraordinary, nothing special.

When the teacher had no life to take out the Bilin shuttle mirror, Ning Yuzhou said, "Don't be busy, I'll set up an array here."

With that said, he took out the materials for the formation from the storage bag and began to deploy the formation in the valley. Seeing the range of his formation, it seemed to be an extremely large formation.

Others didn't know why he wanted to set up here, and seeing that he was already busy, they rolled up their sleeves to help him.

They hadn't dabbled in the formation of this kind of thing, so they could only make a start, and by the way, watch Ning Yuzhou's formation to see if they could learn some fur. Anyway, there are too many skills to press down. Although the formation is mysterious and difficult to understand, it has to be said that sometimes it is extremely versatile, and even if you are not familiar with it, you must know a little bit about it.