320 : Palace of Souls

When the teacher had no life to come over, it happened that Su Molan and Pei Qiyu were both practicing in the cave.

Feeling that someone touched the formation of the cave mansion, and separated a ray of divine knowledge to inspect, I didn't expect that the teacher would be lifeless.

The two caves were adjacent, and Shi Wuming didn't know which cave where Wen Qiao's four lived, so he slapped the formations of the two caves, and waited there with his arms akimbo.

The formation of the cave was opened, and Pei Qiyu and Su Molan took the lead to walk out.

Su Molan's attitude is not bad, after all, Xiao Baihua's years of cultivation made her very good at superficial skills, and she was kind to everyone. But Pei Qiyu was not polite, sneered at him disdainfully, and took Su Molan into the neighboring cave together.

Shi Wuming said dissatisfied: "What is your attitude? That's how you entertained when a friend came to the door?"

Although complaining, his feet were not vague, and he followed them into the cave next door.

As soon as I entered the cave, I saw that Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou were already sitting in the flower hall waiting for them, and there was a boy in a festive red robe, gnawing on the spirit pill with Wen Gungun who was lying on his head.

The face paintings of this family of four are quite warm.

Then I saw Pei Qiyu pulling Su Molan down very naturally, taking the tea set from the table, making a pot of spiritual tea, and pouring a cup for the person sitting, only in front of the teacher Wuming is empty.

Shi Wuming was dissatisfied again, and he said: "I said you, how can you be like this? I finally got out of here to look for you. This is your attitude?"

Although this was a complaint to Pei Qiyu, it was actually to explain the situation to Ning Yuzhou and the others.

It's not that he left people here without conscience and ran away. There is really something wrong, and there is no way to get out.

Ning Yuzhou nodded slightly, expressed his understanding, and asked: "Then you come here now, but the matter has the result?"

Wen Qiao also looked at him, and found that the teacher had no life to return to the sect. The changes on his body were great. Not only did he put on the clothes and accessories of the core disciples of the Seven Souls Sect, but the aura on his body was also solid, not as good as when she first saw it. That looks like a weak chicken with no cultivation base.

However, Wen Qiao measured the fighting power of the next two and found that she could continue to beat the guy crying and crying, and she was immediately satisfied.

"Yes, they are all good." Shi Wuming smiled at them, "This time I can get out of the Thirteen Withered Bones safely, thanks to your help! My master thanked you very much, saying that I must thank them, and asked if you need any help, just go to his old man."

"Who is your master?" Wen Qiao asked.

"Venerable Shiyu."

Hearing "Venerable Shiyu", everyone was a little surprised.

Although they were not disciples of the Seven Soul Sect, they were in the territory of the Seven Soul Sect, and they naturally found out the general situation of the Seven Soul Sect.

The Seven Soul Sect has seven soul halls: Heavenly Soul Hall, Earth Soul Hall, Life Soul Hall, Human Soul Hall, Soul Hall, Ghost Hall, and Blood Soul Hall.

Each soul hall has a Yuan Emperor realm cultivator who sits in town. Among them, the life soul hall is the most mysterious, even the inner disciples of the seven soul sect are not familiar with the situation of the life soul hall. The lord of the Palace of Souls—Venerable Shiyu, the world only hears his name but has not seen him, and it is said that very few people have seen him.