277 : The Pleiades

When the Pleiades Valley’s Great Valley Protection Array was broken, the vibrations that resounded between the heavens and the earth, as long as the practitioners of the Pleiades Continent felt it.

In an instant, all the cultivators in Pleiades, no matter what they were doing, flew out one after another, looking towards the place where Pleiades Valley was. When seeing the black mist rising into the sky, a bad premonition floated in everyone's heart.

The cultivators near the Pleiades Valley were the most affected by the shock.

The two brothers Jiao Junhao who had just arrived near the Pale Star Valley were directly shook to the ground by the shock.

They fell to the ground from the flying sword, smashed to the ground, but at this time the two of them didn't care about so much, they both looked at the black mist that appeared above the Pleiades with horrified eyes. A terrifying demon aura exuded in the black mist, and the demon aura swept away from the Pale Star Valley. The two felt the demon aura falling on their bodies, their expressions were shocked, and they were almost unable to move.

In Tianlong Town, Ning Yuzhou, who had originally made alchemy in the space, felt a little bit, put down the half-strength elixir and came out of the space.

He walked out of the wing of the inn, leaped up and stood above the inn, and saw the black mist that pierced the sky at a glance.

"Devilish..." There was a clear look on his face, "So that's it!"

His voice was extremely low, and disappeared into the air in a moment, no one noticed.

The submerged cultivators in Tianlong Town appeared one after another. They were suspended in the air, looking at the direction of Pleiades, their faces were anxious, solemn, or dazed, and they had a bad premonition in their hearts. Let them rush to Pleiades without thinking.

At that moment, countless cultivators rushed towards Pleiades.

At this time, they didn't think about the twenty-eight constellations in the Pleiades Valley, but wanted to understand what the black energy rising up into the sky was and why it appeared in the Pleiades Valley. What exactly did the four great families and the group of demonic cultivators do to allow this black energy to appear, and what impact does it have on the Pleiadian continent?

As long as the cultivators in this continent have a terrible premonition.

This is a kind of mysterious perception that the mainland feeds back to the cultivators it nurtures, especially those high-level cultivators. Their perception is clearer and they know clearly that the four major families and the magic cultivator have joined forces to release a terrible monster enough to destroy the mainland.

The high-levels of the Eight Martial Arts are all out.

They soon met halfway.

"Head of Fan!"

"He head!"

The heads of Hexinmen and Zhenwu faction greeted each other, and when they looked at each other, they could see the solemn expression on each other's face, and both of them felt a little heavy in their hearts.

"He head, are you going to Pleiades Valley?" the head of Hexinmen asked.

The head of Zhenwu faction slowly nodded, "My two unscrupulous disciples went to Pleiades Valley not long ago, I am worried..."

"My home Xiuxiu went too." Head Fan also sighed.

Both of them are worried about each other's juniors and daughter, but what worries them even more is the sudden change in the Pleiades Valley, I am afraid that after today, the Pleiades continent will not be peaceful.